Monday, June 11, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Well It Seems As Though My Blogging Has Come To An End. I Wanted To Give You Guys At Least One More Post But I'm Just Not Into It Anymore. I Wanna Thank My Loyal Readers For Continuing To Read During My Rough Patches And Always Supporting Me. I'm Stopping Due To Lack Of Feedback, And Lack Of Interest. But I Do Suggest You Read Tati And Anitra's Blog. Kyesha And Kelsey's Blog. Also Jessica's Blog. They Have Wonderful Blogs. But That's It For Me. Adios Blogging World! It Was A Good Run. 

5 comments:

  1. I really looked forward to your posts but if you don't want to continue to write I won't force you. You do have an amazing talent that mustn't be easy to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it cuz U dont have any Ideas left anymore?? Cuz I can help u with that :-) Email me at beyhive4444@gmail.com.... Please Reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Actually I Had A Lot More Ideas. I Changed Up The Blog Thinking It Would Be A Little Better But No One Told Me What They Thought. I Was Gonna Try And Make The Posts Longer But It Would Be Pointless If No One Told Me If They Liked It Or Not.

      Delete
  3. aww. Loved your blog!I'm sure after a while you loose interest. Thanks for writing what u wrote. Love:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww seriously??? :( I was expecting for an update, not this bad new :'( I really love this blog!

    ReplyDelete