Monday, December 12, 2011

Big Blow Up



              (Later That Day)
Bey and Jay are watching a movie together. In the movie , there's a scene where a man asks his long time girlfriend to marry him. It was one of those emotions proposals too. (Yikes) 

Bey: *tearing up* That is so sweet... babe, isn't that sweet
Jay: mhhmm
Bey: *sides eyes at him* Uh, what's wrong with you?
Jay: nothing *looks away from her*
Bey: Jay I know when you're lying, you can never look me in my face. What's wrong?
Jay: *looks at her* Bey. nothing, i'm just tired of this movie.
Bey: Jay we need to talk *stops the movie*
Jay: about?
Bey: marriage--
Jay: *cuts her off* Bey i already told you, i don't wanna get married right now. we're not ready 

**Pause**
Okay, Bey has been nagging and badgering Jay about getting married. He really does want to marry Bey but he wants to do it on his time, which is in two days (her birthday) But the way she's pressuring him has him thinking twice.
**KK, Play**

Bey: well when will we be ready huh? we've been living in sin for 6 years. SIX YEARS SHAWN! I mean, is it me? did I do something wrong? when we first got together you kept telling me "oh you're gonna be my wife. imma wife you" but now you don't think we're ready. seriously?
Jay: Yes seriously, Bey we've been through a lot and you still will be my wife. i meant everything i said when we got together. but now is not the time, we can't even sit through a damn movie together without arguing. chhhh... i can't do this right now *gets up and walks towards the door*
Bey: and where the hell do you think you're going?
Jay: I'm going to Ye's, I'll be back when i get back *opens the door, leaves and slams it*

Bey stands there looking at the door in tears. She just wanted to talk to him, she didn't expect him to leave. She went to the bedroom and cried.

Bey: *talking to herself, crying* Why did i do that?! i should have just left it alone. and now he's gone *cries harder* i love him so much, i didn't want him to leave...

Bey calls Jay...

Jay: yes bey
Bey: can you please come home? im so sorry...i dont know what got into to me, i shouldn't have blown up at you. I love you so much and i just don't want to lose you. please come home
Jay: i love you too bey but i need to be alone right now.
Bey: baby please---
Jay: bye bey *hangs up*
Bey: ugggggh 
Bey threw her phone on the floor and cried herself to sleep.

(The Next Day)

Bey is awaken by her ringtone *Boys II Men "Song for Mama" plays* (That's Miss Tina's Ringtone)

Bey: *answers the phone, sleepy voice* Hello
MT: Chile. I know you weren't sleeping when you were supposed to come and get us from the airport.
Bey: *Jumps up* shit-- i mean shoot. I'm so sorry, I'm on my way now.
MT: Okay, hurry up it's hot out here.
Bey: Okay mama *hangs up*

Bey goes to take a quick shower and has her driver take her to the airport. Ten minutes later, she sees her mom, dad, Solo, julez, Angie, Kelly and Michelle.

Bey: *walking up to them* I'm so sorry i'm late, i hardly got any sleep last night.
MT: *hugs her* Its okay baby, we can imagine. Where's Jay?
Julez: *running to Bey* AUNTIEE BB!!!!!!!!!!!
Bey: *picks him up* Hey lil man, and Mama, i don't know
MT: You don't know?
Bey: No he left last night, can we go now? I know ya'll ready
MT & The Gang: Yea

In The Car On The Way Back, Bey Told Her Mom Everything That Happened Last Night...
Bey: *opening the door to her house* I didn't think we would walk out on me.. *sad face*
Mat: I told you that boy was no good.
Bey: Daddy, not right now, he didn't even do anything. please don't start.
Kelly: well bey, he'll be back, besides it wasn't even that big of an argument for him to leave you for good. 
MT: Right and i got something that can get your mind off him
Bey: *curious* what is it?
MT: *whispering* I snuck my gumbo on the plane... *laughs*
Bey: *laughs hard* Mama again, you didn't learn anything the last time they caught you *laughs*
Angie: Hey we tried to tell her *laughs*
Bey: well where its at? i want it now...
MT: Well, it frozen, you can get some later.
Bey: ugh okay

The family is in the front room catching up on stuff when Jay walked in

Jay: hey everybody, i ain't know ya'll we're here.
MT: Hey baby *hugs him*
Julez: uncleee jaaay!!!!!!
Jay: wassup lil man *they give each other dap* (lmao)
Kelly, Michelle & Angie: Hey Jay
Jay: wassup ya'll.... *to bey* hey uh, can we talk?
Bey: gets up, sure *they go up to their room* 
Jay: okay look babe sorry about leaving you last night, i just had a lot on my mind so i went to stay at Ye's. I though a lot about what you said. i know you wanna get married, so do i. i just don't think now is the time. don't worry you WILL be Mrs. Carter, i can promise you that.
Bey: *smiles* okay and I'm sorry too, i didn't mean to blow up at you like that. i don't know what came over me. I'm sorry if i've been pressuring you. I just can't wait to become Mrs. Carter  *hugs him* i love you so much
Jay: I love you too Fat *smirks and kisses her*

To Be Continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment