Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two Can Play That Game



                                                                




      Bey and Jay have now been engaged for a month and everything is perfect. They each have some time off and they want nothing but to spend it with each other. 

(Bey and Jays House)
Jay: Bey?
Bey: yes?
Jay: you know I love you right?
Bey: *blushes* yes I do and I love you too.
Jay: You better!
Bey: *laughs* Whatever

*Ding, Dong, Ding Dong*

Bey: I'll get it *goes to get the door* Yes can I help you?
Woman: Is Jay here?
Bey: And you are?
Woman: He knows who I am *looks Bey up and down*
Bey: But I don't so before you come over here demanding shit, you need to introduce yourself

Jay hears the comotion and goes to the door

Jay: Bey who was--.. Aww shit..........
Woman: Hey baby *smiles*
Bey: Baby? What the hell is going on?
Jay: *looks at Bey* Baby I can explain--
Woman: Jay, Why are you calling her baby?
Bey: I advise you to keep your mouth closed if you wanna keep your tongue.
Jay: Bey, baby calm down *to the woman* Traci,  You need to leave my house and never come back
Traci: Excuse me? *laughs* Now you fucking this bitch?
Bey: *pushes Jay out the way* Wait a minute, bitch, you not about to come up in my house first demanding shit, now disrespecting me? *laughs* no no no, you better leave my house or get thrown out of my house. Take your pick..
Traci: Hmm I'll leave, but maybe you would like to see these *throws an envelope filled with pictures in it at bey* Hmm yea, bye Shawn. *smirks and walks away*
Bey picks up the pictures and begins looking though them. The envelope was full of pictures of him and Traci having sex, each one more explicit then the other. Bey is now fighting back tears.

Bey: *yells* WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
Jay: *Looks at the pictures thinking: Damn she took pictures?* Baby, I can explain
Bey: I'm Listening...
Jay: Okay, this was back when we had our arguement and I said I went to ye's. I did but after I went out to, ya know, get my mind off things. I started drinking and she came along. She took me to her house and one thing led to another. Bey I am so sorry...
Bey: *in tears* Yes Jay, you really are sorry. So everything you told me was a lie?
Jay: Bey, no it's not like that
Bey: *yelling* Well HOW IS IT JAY? All you've ever told me was "I'll never hurt you again, I've changed. I love you" But you really don't.
Jay: Yes I do bey, I swear
Bey: *shakes her head, crying* No you don't! we have an arguement and you go out and fuck someone else? That's not love Jay. It's not. You said you would never do this again but I'm sitting here crying my eyes out because you left to go fuck someone else? really Jay, I'm so tired of this
Jay: Im sorry bey *tires to grab her hand*

When Jay grabbed her hand, Bey had a flashback

**Flashback**
-July, 2003-
Bey: *sitting on the steps of her house in Houston* Jay just tell me, WHAT HAPPENED?
Jay: *sighs* Before we got together, I just got out of an relationship. She broke up with me and I couldn't handle it. I was out a couple of months ago and I saw her. To make a long story short, Ever since then we've been getting together but I stopped it 2 weeks ago. Baby I'm sorry you had to find out that way (The girl blurted it out in front of Bey friends on the fourth of July) but baby I love you. I never should have done that to you. Baby I'll never hurt you again.. just *grabs her* just don't leave me.
Bey: *crying* Why do you do this to me? Did I do something wrong? I don't ask you for anything, nothing at all and you would do this to me. *backing away from him* I don't even know who you are anymore.
Jay: Bey, you know me--
Bey: *cuts him off* No I don't know you. I really don't... I know the Shawn that said he'd never lie to me. I know the Shawn who told me everything! But you, you're not him *crying* I really don't want to lose you Shawn. *sniff* I don't, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. But I told you the shit Lyndell put me through and you do the exact same thing? *cries harder* I need to be alone
Jay: But Bey *tries to grab her hand*
Bey: *snatches away from him* I Need... To Be.. Alone Shawn!! *walks in the house*

**Flashback Over**

Bey: *snatches away from him with disgust* I know you are, you are one of the sorriest muthafuckas I know.
Jay: *getting mad but trying to hold it back* Bey... just, tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.
Bey: *crying, opens the door* Get out
Jay: And go where Beyoncé?
Bey: I don't know and frankly, I wouldn't care if you went straight to hell, just get out!
Jay: Can I get some clothes--
Bey: GET THE FUCK OUT SHAWN!!!
Jay: *stands there for a minute*
Bey: *raises her eyebrow* You ain't moving fast enough
Jay: Chhh... Whatever bey
Bey: *slams the door behind him and slides down the wall crying* Why does he do this to me? *continues to cry*

*Bey's phone vibrates*

Bey: *wipes her tears and grabs her phone* Hello?
Kyra: BeyBeyyyy!! What you doing boo?
Bey: Ky, not right now. I'm not in the mood.
Kyra: *Can tell she's been crying* Whooooa, What's wrong BeyBey? you can tell me
Bey: *sighs* It's jay...
Kyra: What happened? Is he okay?
Bey: honestly, I don't give a fuck
Kyra: Heyy Whoooa, What did he do? Did he hurt you?
Bey: *starts to cry* He cheated on me again with some broad. She doesn't even look better then me. Why does this keep happening to me? Is it me?
Kyra: *sighs* BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES, Now I KNOW you did not just doubt yourself. Did you forget that you are Beyonce? Jay is stupid. Do you realize that you can have any man you want but you chose HIM, out of all of them (No Shade, I Love Jay) and he wants to cheat? He should consider himself lucky to even have you.
Bey: You're right. I shouldn't be the one crying. *wipes her tears* That's his lost.
Kyra: That's right.
Bey: And now he's gonna have to realize that he's not gonna be able to walk all over my heart and expect me to keep taking him back. 
Kyra: Preach on pastor BeyBey...
Bey: you know what, I'ma show him he can be replaced in a minute.
Kyra: EXAC A TACTLY.... Wait whoooa, What you thinking bout doing Sugafoot?
Bey: nothing.. Kyra, I'ma call you back.
Kyra: No hell you wont... you bouta tell me what you bouta do.
Bey: Bye Kyraaaa baby
Kyra: Don't think this is over, I will find out
Bey: *laughs* Im sure you will byee *they hang up*

Bey calls up Kelly

Kelly: Hey Bey
Bey: Hey, get dressed, we're going out.
Kelly: You asking or telling?
Bey: Telling, now get up
Kelly: but Bey, I don't wanna go out
Bey: I didn't ask all that, get up and be ready by 9. okay?
Kelly: ugh I despise you
Bey: Love you too babe, be ready, bye *hangs up* 

Bey gets up and picks out one of the most shortest, sexiest dresses she owns and lays it on the bed.
Bey: okay Jay, you wanna play? too can play the game *smirks*
TBC












Read, Enjoy, Comment!!! (:

4 comments: