Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh My Gammit!!

Okay In The Last Post, Everyone Was Watching A Scary Movie Until Bey Got Really Scared So Her And Jay Went To Bed. When They Got There, They Ended Up Having Sex And As Soon As They Were Almost Sleep There Was a Knock At The Door...


Bey: *yawns* I'll get it babe *Puts on her robe and opens the door* Yeah?
Chelle: Can you step out here for a second?
Bey: *steps out of her room and closes the door behind her* What's Up?
Kelly: Apparently Jay Was *giggles*
Bey: *embarrassed* Oh my god you heard us?
Solo: I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard ya'll.
Kelly: Yeah, now that we know that his name is Shawn, can ya'll keep it down? We were trying to watch a movie you know.
Bey: This is so embarrassing, sorry ya'll, we're done. Go finish ya'll movie. *laughs*
Chelle&Kelly: Mmhmm 
Solo: *walking back into the front room* SAY MY NAME BEY!
Kelly: *moans* Shawwwwn *busts out laughing*
Bey: *yells* I HATE YALL! *Goes back into her room*
Jay: What was that all about?
Bey: *laughs* Nothing baby, lets go to sleep


(The Next Morning*Beys Birthday*)
Jay, Solo, Chelle And Kelly are all up cooking breakfast for Bey. (Aww) Julez is just sitting back watching.

Julez: I wanna help took someting for me auntie bb *sad face*
Solo: Aww baby, you wanna mix up some pancake mix?
Julez: *gets excited* Yes yes yes pamcay mix *runs to sit in a chair at the table*
Solo: *laughs* Here baby, don't spill it okay?
Julez: Okay I wont *smiles hard*
Jay: He is hilarious
Solo: Who you telling?

They finish cooking breakfast and they tell julez to go wake up bey.

Julez: BB, BB AUNTIE BB GET UPPPPPP
Bey: *waking up* I'm up, I'm up...
Julez: *jumps on top of her* Happy birfday Auntie BB *gives her a big wet kiss*
Bey: *laughs* Aww thank you baby
Julez: Get up, get up, get up.... I gots a surpwise for you *smiles*
Bey: Oh do you? *gets out of the bed* 
Julez: Yes, come on *pulls her to the kitchen* surpwiseee!!!

Jay, Angie, Solo, Kelly And Chelle Had Set Up The Table All Nice For Bey.
Everybody: Happy Birthday
Bey: Aww Thank you guys... 
Solo, Ang, Kels, &Chelle: Your welcome
Jay: Your welcome baby *hugs and kisses her*
Bey: *sits down* Ya'll shouldn't have
Kelly: But we did so enjoy it Miss 26
Julez: *holds the plate of pancakes* Have a pamcay, I made em all by me self
Bey: You did huh? *laughs* Thank you *kisses his forehead*

They all start to eat breakfast when Miss Tina and Mathew walk in.

Bey: Where have you two been? You almost missed breakfast.
Mt: Oh we had breakfast already
Mathew: Yes we did, *winks at Miss Tina* (Um EW)
Mt: *giggles*
Solo: We could have gone the rest of our lives without that but okay

Everyone laughs and finishes breakfast and chill for a couple hours then they all get ready for what Jay had planned for Bey. He took them all out shopping and out to lunch. They spent about 4 hours shopping, it's now 7 o'clock and Jay took them to this new restaurant called "Giovanni's" (Made That Up) for dinner.

(At Dinner)

Jay: I have an announcment to make. *stands up* Beyonce, we've been through so much together these past 6 years. We've had our fair share of family drama, arguments, the whole nine but at the end of the day, we know that we are here for one each other. You my ride or die for life and you have proven that to me many times. I love you with all my heart and i'm pretty sure you know that by now. But now i'm gonna show it. *goes in his pocket and pulls out two little ring boxes* Beyonce, *gets on one knee and grabs her hand* I promise to love you, honor you and respect you and to never hurt you for as long as there is breath in my body. *opens one box which holds an 18karat diamond ring* Will you marry me?

Bey: *full on crying* Oh my god baby yesss *shaking*
Jay: *puts the ring on her finger and hugs her tight* I love you Bey
Bey: *Crying* I love you too
Everybody else is speechless, except Solo who is screaming.
Solo: OH EM GEE, My sister is getting married *runs and hugs her* It's about damn time 
Bey: *calming down* Oh my god, I know... *To jay* Jay baby, what's in the other box?
Jay: Open it *smiles*
Bey: *opens the box* Another ring?
Jay: Yea, look at the band
Bey: *reads* "Bey and Jay 4 Ever" Aww baby *hugs and kisses him*

Everyone congratulate Bey and Jay and then they finish their dinner. MT Suggested that her and the fam should stay at Bey's apartment for the night, while Jay and Bey went home. They agreed and went on their way.

(In Jay's Car)
Bey: *staring at her ring* Wow, we're really engaged!!
Jay: I know *smiles* I have something for you when we get home
Bey: Another ring??? *eyes get big*
Jay: *laughs* No, just wait and see...

Bey and Jay get home and Jay tells bey to go to the bedroom and wait for him. She does as she's told.

(20 Mins Later)
Bey: Ugh what's taking him so long? *lays back on the bed*

Just then Jay walks in with leopard underwear on that says "Happy Birthday" on the butt.

Bey: *busts out laughing* Oh my *covers her face*
Jay: *puts on slow jams* I don't think you ready for this bey
Bey: *laughs* I don't either
Jay: *starts to give Bey a lap dance*
Bey: *crying laughing* Get it baby, work it 
Jay: *grinds on Bey*
Bey: Okay okay okay, I cant take it anymore *laughs*
Jay: Good cause I'm tired, but I did good though right?
Bey: *kisses him* Yes you did baby
Jay: Those lips mm mm mm girl, they make a nigga wanna go crazy
Bey: *raises her eyebrow* Oh yeah *kiss* go *kiss* crazy *kiss* then *passionate kiss*

The kiss gets more and more passionate and their breathing gets uneven. Jay slides his hand up Bey's dress and puts his hand in her panties. While kissing her, he starts to play with her kitty which causes her to moan in his mouth.

Bey: *moans* mm Jayy
Jay: You like that? *rubs her clit*
Bey: *looks at him and bites her lip* Mhmm

Jay removes the straps of her dress with his free hand and Bey helps him pull it off. She now has on nothing but her panties. Jay pulls down her panties and kisses her inner thighs. He takes his time making sure he doesn't miss one spot then he gets to her kitty. He kisses it a couple times then he puts them lips to work.

Bey: *moans* Aahhhh oohhh baby, don't stop
Jay: *licks Bey's clit faster*
Bey: *moans louder* Ooo yess right there 
Jay continues to eat, eat, eat for about 15 more minutes. And he is eating her like she's a homemade Christmas dinner.
Bey: *moans* B..baby I'm cuminggg 
Bey comes and Jay licks up every drop. (*Goes to throw up*)

Jay kisses up Bey's body up to her face and then he kisses her lips ever so softly. He then pins her arms up above her head and slides himself into her. He's slowly going in and out, in and out teasing her.

Bey: *moan* baby *moan* stop t.. *moan* teasing me *moans*
Jay: *smirks and pumps a little faster*
Bey: *in a sexy whisper* Ooo yess *moans*

Jay is still holding her hands over her head and is now kissing all over her neck. Bey is on Cloud Nine right now

Bey: Damn baby oooooo *bites her lip*
Jay: *grunts* You gone cum for daddy, baby?
Bey: Mmmm oh shit yess baby
Jay: *pumps as hard as he can*
Bey: oh my god Jayyyyyy *whimpers*

Jay flipped Bey over and bent her over and Bey arched her back for him. Jay instantly began to pound at her cooch.

Bey: Shittttt *swings her hair and looks back at him* Mmm you fuck this pussy so good *bites her lip and moans*
Jay: *goes harder and slaps her ass*
Bey: Damn do it again daddy
Jay: *slaps her ass again*

Beys moans get louder and louder with every minute. Bey and Jay go at for 3 and a half hours straight and they are going like two Energizer Bunnies, both have cum numerous times until they finally get to that lasssst one.

Bey: *now on top* Shittt baby, I cant go any further *moaning*
Jay: A little bit longer baby *moans*
Bey: *burries her face in his chest and screams his name* Shawwwwwn
Jay: Oh shit, oh shit

They both came at the same time. It was quiet for a few moments while they catch their breath until Jay broke the silence.

Jay: Damn Bey. I ain't know you could go that long *Looks at the clock* Its almost 4am.
Bey: Shit me either, I bearly made it that far *laughs*
Jay: I love you girl
Bey: I love you too daddy *smiles and kisses him*

They then fell asleep holding each other.

TBC.........................................................................

1 comment: