Friday, December 23, 2011

Trouble?





I Hope Yall Remember What Happened Last Cause I Can't Even Recap. Lol jk But On The Last Episode, A Woman (Traci) Came To Bey And Jay's House Causing Trouble, And Threw Pictures Of Her And Jay Having Sex. Bey Got Really Upset And Put Jay Out. Then Kyra (Her Loving GodChild) Called And Gave Her A Pep Talk. Bey Said That She Would Show Jay He Could Be Replaced In A Minute And Called Kelly And Told Her They Were Going Out... So Here We Goooo(:



Bey gets up and picks out one of the most shortest, sexiest dresses she owns and lays it on the bed.
Bey: okay Jay, you wanna play? too can play the game *smirks*
She showers and gets dressed. She looked at her phone, and she had three missed calls from Jay and a text.

(Text Message)
Bey, I really need to talk to you. Please call me when you get this message, I love you. -Jay

Bey wants to text back so back but she doesn't want to let her guard down so she turns off her phone and throws it on the bed. She then leaves and heads to Kelly's apartment.

(At Kelly's Apartment)

Bey: *knocks on the door* Kelly, open the damn door!!! *Knocks harder*
Kelly: Damn, Bey don't rush me.
Bey: I told you to be ready at 9.
Kelly: Bey, its 8:15.
Bey: Oh, well better early then late. Do you know what your gonna wear?
Kelly: Bey, I don't even wanna go, but yes, it's on the bed.
Bey: *walks in the room and sees a tank and some jeans* Bitch, I know you don't think you going out with me with this on? Seriously.
Kelly: Where we going anyways?
Bey: That new club Pulse on 5th and 4th (Made That Up Lmao)
Kelly: Oh I heard about that club, I hear it's hot. Well maybe I can meet me a lil somebody up in there *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* you crazy, but you won't with a tank and blue jeans, bitch if you don't go put on a freakum dress so we can go.
Kelly: Whatever, be right back

(About 2 hours later)
Bey and Kelly arrive at Pulse and that ish is BANGING! Lmao They head straight to the bar for their first round of drinks.

Bey: ayyye I like this club
Kelly: hell yea, the men in here are FOY-NE
Bey: Yasss
Man: *to Kelly* You wanna dance ma?
Kelly: Hell yeah *to bey* I'll be back girl *dances away*
Bey: Well damn....alright
Man: Beyonce?
Bey: *turns around and gets a little excited* Hey Justin (Timberlake)!! *Hugs him* What are you doing here? I thought you were on tour.
Justin: Yea it ended a couple weeks ago, but I do gotta head to London for a while next week. What you doing here, I ain't know you was a clubber
Bey: *laughs* I'm really not but I heard this club was opening so I figured, Hey why not, right?
Justin: You right *laughs*

They talk some more and have a few more drinks (well alot more drinks).
 Then the DJ decided to slow things down by playing "Can you handle it" By Usher

Justin: *tipsy* Wanna dance?
Bey: *drunk* Yesssssss *pulls him to the dance floor*

They start dancing normal at first and then things start to get more and more intense. There is not an ounce of space between them. Bey turns around and starts to grind on his dick something fierce. (Looked like something that's supposed to be in the dance for you video)
Bey turned back to look at him while she was grinding and Justin kisses her out of the blue O_o And Bey did not stop him. For a moment she forgot all about Jay and their argument.

Bey: *breaks the kiss and just looks at him*
Justin: Beyoncé, I am so sorry
Bey: *Keeps looking at him*
Justin: I'm sorry *starts to walk away*
Bey: *grabs his arm, pulls him back and kisses him* 
(Sidenote: It was a whooooooole lot of people in the club so no one really saw them. -End Sidenote)

They kiss for about 5 minutes nonstop, and Justins hands are roaming all over Bey's body until bey breaks the kiss again

Bey: Wanna go back to my place? we can finish this there *winks*
Justin: Wait, what's Jay gonna say?
Bey: We aren't together anymore, don't worry about him right now. *puts his hands on her ass* You need to be worrying about me. (Smh She so drunk)
Justin: Well if you insist *smirks*

They head back to bey's house and as soon as they get through the door, they started tonguing each other down. While they were kissing, Bey's drunk ass tripped over herself cause them to fall with him on top.

Bey: *laughs hysterically* how the hell did I fall?
Justin: *laughin too* I don't know *looking lost*
Bey: *stops laughing* 0_o *busts out laughing*
Justin: *laughs and kisses bey*

They kiss some more for about 4 minutes on the floor and their hands are roaming all over each other. Justin laid Bey down on her back and started kissing on her neck. He pulled off her dress and slid down her thong. He had his eyes on the prize for a long time so he immediately began eating Bey out.

Bey: *moaning* Mmm yess *bites her lip*
Justin: *keeps eating*
Bey: *moaning louder* Yesss baby oooh don't stop
Justin: *starts fingering her*
Bey: *moaning* Ahhh Jayy
Justin: *doesn't notice and keeps going*
She suddenly thinks back to the times when her and Jay had sex and their relationship. She loved him and she couldn't believe she was cheating on him.

Bey: *jumps up* Justin, stop
Justin: Bey, what's wrong? I thought you were enjoying it
Bey: *putting back on her clothes* I can't believe I'm cheating on my Fiancé.
Justin: Wait. Fiancé? You said ya'll weren't together anymore..
Bey: Yeah, well it's complicated. Justin, you have to leave, NOW!
Justin: Aight Bey, it's cool. it was fun while it lasted.
Bey: And Justin, please don't tell anyone...
Justin: You can trust me *smiles and leaves*

Bey let out a big sigh and ran to get her phone. She had 4 voicemails from Jay.

Bey: Oh My God!

TBC************************************************************************************************************




6 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaah!!!!! :O Amazing update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgggg beyyyy yu don't get a nigga back like that lol Great Update!! I hope they work it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh that was not the way to do it Bey!!! i just hope that they can get past this (cuz i know he gon find out lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! :) please update!!

    ReplyDelete