Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I LoveYou



Sorry I Took So Long To Post. My Laptop Has Been Down So I'ma Post At School. Shhhh 
&& BTW: Welcome To The World Blue Ivy!!! I Just Know You're Gonna Slay The World Just Like Your WONDERFUL, TALENTED, HUMBLE, GENIUS Parents!(: KK Here We Go!


Bey let out a big sigh and ran to get her phone. She had 4 voicemails from Jay.

Bey: Oh My God!

She hurries and calls Jay back

Jay: Its about time you called me back. I was worried about you...
Bey: Yeah, um, I'm sorry, I had a lot on my mind.
Jay: Well are you ready to talk yet?
Bey: *slurring her words* Yesssss, but not over the phone. You can come over. Where are you anyways?
Jay: I'm just around the corner, I'll be there in ten minutes.
Bey: Okay I'll be waiting *they hang up*

(Ten Minutes Later)
Jay: *walks in the house* Beyy! Beyoncé! Where you at?
Bey: *coming down the stairs* I'm right here *stumbles a bit*
Jay: *hurries to help her* Bey have you been drinking?
Bey: *kinda slurring her words* Yesss yes I have, is there a problem?
Jay: Chh...  Whatever Bey, I came to talk
Bey: I'm listeningggg
Jay: Okay I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Bey I swear. One thing lead to another and I apologize. *gets on his knees* Baby please, If you take me back, I promise I will never hurt you again. I love you too much to lose you. If I lose you I don't know if I will be able to live.
Bey: Jay... get up *Helps him up* I can't believe I'm saying this but I forgive you. I love you and no matter how bad you hurt me, I'm still gonna love you. You have some type of hold on me, I don't know what it is but its true. I don't want to lose you either but the shit you do has got to stop. Jay, I swear, if you do anything like this again, There will be no second or third chances. ANYTHING and it's over completely.
Jay: *looks her in her eyes* Baby I promise. *hugs her*
Bey: *kisses him* 

While they kiss, Jay picks Bey up and takes her up to their bedroom. He lays her down and strips her completely naked. He stares at her for a minute and then begins kissing all over her body. He goes down and kisses Bey's kitty and says:

Jay: I love you Beyoncé
Bey: *looking down* I love you too Shawn

Jay then began eating her out. He started out just licking her clitoris slowly making sure he gets every one of her spots.

Bey: Ahhhh Jayyy *moans* mm yess
Jay: *keeps eating*
Bey: Oooo *gasping for air* Ahhh b..b..baby
Jay: *starts fingering her while eating* 
Bey: Shiiiiit Jay.... *moans louder* Jay dont stop

Jay keeps eating for what seems like forever until Bey reaches her climax.

Bey: Damn, Jayy ahh I'm about to cumm *moans*

Just as she was about to cum, Jay moved up and slid himself inside her.

Bey: *gasping* ooohh 
Jay: *starts pumping at a medium speed* I love you Bey
Bey: *moan* I *moan* Love you *moan* too Jayyy 
Jay: *pumps faster*
Bey: Huuuuuuuuh shit harder 
Jay: *puts her leg on his shoulder and pumps as hard as he can* Whose is it?
Bey: Ahhhh shit, its yours baby mmm all yours *whimpers*
Jay: *flips Bey over and hits it from the back*
Bey: Fuck baby, I love this dick mmm
Jay: *grunts* I love this pussy, shit

Bey and Jay go at it for 2 more hours and they have climaxed numerous times.

Bey: *on top* Jayy, Im bouta cum *moans*
Jay: *grunting* Me too
Bey: Ahhhh babbbyyy *cums all over Jays dick*
Jay: *lets out a huge moan and releases himself inside bey*

They both take a minute to catch their breath.

Jay: I love you so much Bey
Bey: I love you so much more... *smiles and kisses him*

They both fall asleep.

TBC

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwww alright B and J lol I hope jay don't find out about that Justin situation great post

    ReplyDelete