Friday, March 2, 2012

Done Lost Yo Damn Mind


Bey: ANGIE! TELL ME WHAT --
Solo: BEY! Look At This!
Bey: What?

Bey looked at Solo's laptop and it had a picture of Jay with his arms around Rihanna, laughing. They were looking into each others eyes. Everyone got quiet while Bey stood there almost In tears. (Partly because her hormones are effed at)

Bey: Is That?...  NO, it can't Be. They're just friends.

Kelly: Isn't that how he looks At you?

Bey: Yeah but, NO, She's getting married to Chris. Y'all not finna get me to believe Jay is cheating. No!

Solo: I'm not saying anything like that.

Angie: I'm saying the way she's looking at him, She wants him to.

Kelly: wait, yall dont know what's going on, stop jumping to conclusions.

Bey: Thank you, change the subject PLEASE!!

Kelly: BEY OMG! IT'S A SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER!

Bey: What! WHERE?! OMG GET IF OFF!!!! *Screams*

Bey jumped up wiping off her shoulders, twirling In circles screaming get it off. Kelly, Angie, And Solo were dying laughing!

Solo: Bey! Bey! Chill, She Was kidding!  *laughs*

Bey: *stops , out of breath* What?? (Her hair is all over her face)

Kelly: there was nothing on your shoulder!  *dies laughing*

Bey: UGH!! I HATE YOU!! YOU KNOW SPIDERS CREEP ME OUT! YOU AIN'T SHIT!!!  *storms to her room*

Kelly:  *shouts* I LOVE YOU BEY!

Bey:  -Screams - SCREW YOU!

Bey slammed the door. She went to fix her hair In the mirror and got to thinking...

(Bey)
That Is how he looks At me. Wait, Beyonce don't start this, Jay wouldn't cheat on you. He loves you. You're pregnant with his baby. Getting married In less thenva month. *Breathes deeply* You know what, I'm gonna call Rihanna.

(Phone Convo)
Rihanna: Hello?

Bey: hey rih!

Rih: Heeey Beey! Wassup mama?

Bey: Nothing much, just waiting to see My baby..

Rih: Awe little momma should Be here soon.

Bey: As much as I wanna see her, I was talking about Shawn.* giggles*

Rih: Oh Him? He's over here, hold on. Jeeey!!!!

Bey: wait, he's there? Why Is he over there??

Rih: he just stopped by to give me the new work schedule for next week.

Bey: Oh, I kinda wanted to ask you. You and Jay are just friends right?

Rih: yeah of course. He's like My brother Bey you know that.. something wrong?

Bey: nevermind, I shouldn't have asked. Just can you tell Jay I'm waiting on him?

Rih: yeah, will do

Bey:  thanks Rihanna. Bye *they hang up*

(Bey)
Chh.. Beyonce, he's not cheating.  *chuckles* I knew it. Solo and Angie just Be trying me.

Bey laid down on the bed and was prepared to take a nap. As soon as she closed her eyes, her phone started ringing. It was Miss Tina.

Bey: hey ma!

Mt:  *Crying* Beyunsay?

Bey: ma? What's wrong? Are you okay??

Mt: NO I'M NOT OKAY! I WALKED IN ON YOUR FATHER HAVING SEX IN MY HOUSE, IN MY BED! NO I'M NOT OKAY!!

Bey:  Wait, Wait, Wait! What did you say?? HAVING SEX?? Oh HELL NO, SOLO!! SOLANGE!!

Solange runs and bursts In her room.

Solo: what?? What's wrong??

Bey: We going to momma house! Daddy done lost his fucking mind!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

2 comments: