Thursday, March 1, 2012

Until The End Of Time

Idk What Happened To The End Of My Last Post But Basically They Fucked And Bey Said She Had Something To Tell Jay. Kk Now Read.......




Bey: Jay I have something to tell you.


Jay: *sits up* Wassup?


Bey: well, Justin called me earlier...


Jay: WHAT THE F-- *lowers his voice* What did he want?


Bey: Well he wanted to do a single with me...


Jay: What kind of song?


Bey: a love song and Jay before you say anything, it's a really beautiful song. it's describing how I feel about us actually. I think you will really love it. just please listen to it before you say no.


Jay: I wasn't gonna say NO. I think it might Be a good idea. where is it?



Bey gets up and gets the demo out of her purse. She puts the CD in the CD player and plays the demo. Bey was smiling because she saw Jay bobbing his head to the beat. He liked it.



Jay: Yeah, That's kinda hot. When did He send this to you.


Bey: Well that's the thing. Actually I went to go get it earlier. That's where I was when you called.



Jay took a seat on the bed. He just knew it was bad news coming.



Jay: that's why you were moaning on the phone? He ate you out again huh?


Bey: What? NO! First We were eating at LaVerdé then he took me up to his room...


Jay: WTF?? That nigga tried something --


Bey: Jay! Will you STFU and listen!!


Jay: Damn, okay.


Bey: As I was saying, he took me to his room to get a bag of clothes for the baby that he bought. My feet started to ache, So he rubbed them. That's why I sorta moaned when you called. Nothing else happened.


Jay: you sure nothing else happened?


Bey: Yes baby. *walks over to him* I didn't know how you would take it so I didn't say anything. I'm sorry I lied. I hope youre not upset.


Jay: I'm not upset. It's okay. *smiles*


Bey: Really? Not about the song either?


Jay: Nah, I like it.


Bey: well that went better then I thought. *giggles*


Jay: *kisses her* come on, let's go to bed.


Bey: okay babe



A month later, Bey and Justin have finished the song "Until The End Of Time". Bey Is now 8 months pregnant and ready to pop!! Bey and Jay have also been planning their wedding. All that's left is Bey's wedding dress.


(In the bridal shop)



Miss Tina: Beyunsay hurry on out here.


Bey: NO!!


Solo: yes, you've been in there forever. Let us see!


Bey: No! I'm fat!


Kelly: No, you're pregnant! Get out here!


Bey: I'm not coming out. I'm not getting married. I'm fat!!


Angie: You know what??  *goes into the dressing room*


Bey: No! Angie get out!!  Get off me!


Angie: Get yo ass out there!  *slightly pushes Bey out*


Miss Tina: Awe baby,  you look beautiful!



Bey has on a beautiful strapless white Versace dress with pretty ruffles going all the way down the dress. It also has a really long train.



Solo: Awe, I'm gonna cry. You look gorgeous Thu!


Bey: really? I don't look look fat?


Kelly: No Bey, you're pregnant. And you look amazing so stop saying you're fat.


Bey:  *smiles* Awe thank you Kelly!! *hugs her*



Bey takes off the dress and puts back on her clothes. As her and the gang went to check out, Bey saw a familiar face.



Bey: Rihanna??  What are you doing here??


Rihanna: Heey Beey! I'm geeting mareied. I deednt tell you??


Bey: No! Girl, Chris proposed??


Rihanna: jess, he popped zee quest-on.*ugly laughs*


Bey: Awe Congrats!  *hugs her*


Solo: Who is Rihanna, Bey?


Bey: you know Rihanna,  Jay signed her a few years ago.


Solo: OH! Yeah, Barbados! Hey chick.


Kelly: *nudges Solo*  Don't Be rude! Nice to see you again Rihanna! And Congrats!


Rihanna: tank you.* smiles* And Beeey, you are geetting beeg momma. *rubs her belly*


Bey: I know. 8 months. *cheeses*


Rihanna: aww aunties baby. :)


Bey: Yea, *laughs* well We gotta go. Call me, and tell Chris I said hello!


Rihanna: Okeyy, tell me bro jeey I said heeey also.


Bey: alright, will Do.



Bey pays for her dress and the family heads back to Bey's house. Bey goes to hang up her dress and goes back down with everyone else.



Bey: I can't believe Rihanna is getting married. I honestly didn't think her and Chris would last.


Kelly: yeah all their problems and issues Be In the public. We don't need to know they business.


Angie: and the way she Be trying Jay,  I'm surprised --


Bey: Wait, whoa.  Whoa!!  What are you talking about?


Angie: huh?


Bey: You said the way she tries Jay! What Do you mean?


Angie: nothing nevermind...


Bey: No, Angie, Don't start that. Say what you were going to say..


Angie: nothing Bey! Its nothing.


Bey: ANGIE!! I hate when you do this!! Tell me what ---


Solo: Bey! Look At this!!


TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!



I Ain't Shit For This But Thanks For Reading!!! 


:):):):):):):):):):):):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment