Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OH BABY!!

Bey: get off me! I gotta pee ugh!


Solo: piss ass


Bey: up yours piggy! *waddles to the bathroom*


(A few moments later)


Bey: SOLO! I THINK SHE'S COMING!!!!!


Solo ran into the bathroom über fast!


Solo: What? When? Now? Oh my God, She's coming? My niece Is coming!!!! We gotta get to the hospital. Wait, Bey stop panicking!!!


Bey: SOLANGE!!!! Shut up! No One is panicked but you! My water only broke! Calm down and go call mom, and Jay!  *Breathes in and out*


Solo:*calming down* you're right, Okay you stay here. Just Don't have that Baby on my bathroom floor


Bey: Shut Up And go!! *gets up and gets the bags her and Jay had ready. Gotta be prepared :)*


(15 minutes later)


Solo: Okay, Jay is on his way to the hospital.


Bey is lying on the couch squeezing a towel doing breathing exercises. She's having minor contractions.


Bey: *hee hee hoo* what about momma?  *hee hee hoo*


Solo: Her too, Come on, *helps her off the couch*


Bey:*still breathing hard* Ahhhhhhh, Oh My God!!!!  *squeezes Solo's hand* OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!! IT HURTS!!!!


Solo: Owwww Bey!!! I know, Come on.


Solo carefully helps Bey into the car. Solo was driving As fast As she Could when the contractions started to get worse. Bey got really cranky.


Bey: Ow ow ow!!!!!! Shit!!! Solo drive faster!!! Ahhhhhhhmmmmmmmh!!!


Solo: Bey. I can't! There is a accident. The road is blocked.


Bey: Ahh, What? *gets out the car*


Solo: Bey? Where you going? BEYONCE?!


Bey walked over to the officer who was patrolling the area Of the accident and tapped him on the shoulder.


Bey:  *holding her stomach* excuse me sir?  *breathing hard*


Officer:  *not looking At her* what is it?


Bey: uh, How long will the road Be blocked?


Officer: not until this accident clears *still not looking*


Bey:  *taps him Again*


Officer: look, I can't.......*He finally turned around*


Bey:*holds her stomach and raised her eyebrow*


Officer: Are you..... Beyonce?


Bey: Well what Do ya know? *whispers* I am


Officer: OH. MY. GOD! I LOVE YOU! I'VE BEEN YOUR STAN SINCE DESTINY'S CHILDREN!! GUUUUR CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH????


Bey:*feels another contraction coming* Thank you. I'll Do you on better, I'm in labor and if you can get me to the hospital ASAP, I'll give you VIP passes to my next concert. Just please *snatches him up* GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!


Officer: OH SHIT!  *takes her to the police car* We'll Be there in ten minutes.


Solo:*runs Up* Hey! What are you doing with my sister??


Bey: He's taking me there. Just follow him. Ahhhhh *moans loudly* SHITTT!!!


Solo does As told and the officer turns on his siren and speeds through traffic. They made it to the hospital in five minutes time. The nurse sent Bey straight to her room.


(An Hour Later: Beys Room)


Bey: AHHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOD, GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!! TAKE. IT. OUT.  TAKE IT OUT PLEASEEEEE!!!!! AHH!


Solo: Bey, Shhh. You're Only a few centimeters dilated, We have a while.


Bey:  *crying* It's like a basketball is coming out Of my pussy! This hurts So badddd!!!!!!!!


Solo: Julez was much worse.*giggles* Hold my hand.


Bey:*grabbing her hand* Mmmm Okay


Just then Jay and Miss Tina walk In.


Miss Tina: Aww my baby!  *misses her forehead*


Jay: Hey baby, How you doing?


Bey: *crying* Jay this hurts So bad, I don't know If I can Do this!


Jay: Baby, don't say that. You can Do this and I'll Be here every step of the way.  *Smiles and kisses her*


The doctor walks in.


Doc: How you doing Ms. Knowles?


Bey: This hurts So bad!!! What Do you think Jack???


Jay: Bey,.


Bey: Shut The Hell Up Jay!!!


Doc: Let me check you and if you're At least 5 centimeters dilated, I'll give you An epidural, would you like that?


Bey: yes Please!


He checked her and she was 6 centimeters dilated So doc gave her the epidural. She was still in pain for about ten minutes Until it kicked in.


(4Hours Later)


Jay:  *talking into the camera* She's Now been here six hours,  She's doing pretty good I must say.  *points the camera towards Bey* How you feeling ma?


Bey:  *half sleep, half woke and high a fuck* Im gooood, I just chdsrfcvhiiknkloi


Jay: You what?


Bey:*slurry* I said,  I can't wasrrtgffyvhjijbjiknnkknn


Jay:*laughs* Bey, that epidural got you gone! My baby high!


MT: Jay, get that camera out my baby's face and have a seat...


Jay: But....


Ty:*him, Angie, Gwen, Kelly, Michelle, And Kanye got there a couple hours ago* But nothing. Jay sit your happy ass down. You been recording since before We got here!


Jay: I don't wanna miss nothing.


Gwen: Nothing is happening!  *Laughs*


Angie: Hey, don't give my cuz too much. This is his first baby. He's happy.


Jay: Thank you...  chh


(3 Hours later: 8:45pm)


Everyone is sleeping. They've been there for about ten hours so everyone is a little exhausted. Suddenly, MT hears Bey moaning and groaning in her sleep. Bey then woke up crying and moaning.


Bey: Ma, Go get the doctor. Ahhhhh!!!!!


She goes to get the doctor.


Doc:*looks At her cooch* You're crowning. You're gonna have to push.


Nurse: I'm sorry, one person only can be here while she delivers.


Jay: That would Be me..


Nurse: Okay.*makes everyone leave while Jay goes to hold Bey's hand*


Doc: Okay Ms. Knowles, I'm gonna need you to push for the count of ten okay?


Bey: ahhmmmmm okay


Doc: Okay, 1,2,3 Push... *Bey pushes and the doctor counts to ten* That was good. Give me another strong push.  1,2,3


Bey:*pushes* Ajhhhhhhhhhhjbvcdthbbjkkbvddthb


Doctor: You're doing great, one more time.


Jay: Yea baby your doing good


Bey: *pushing* AHHHHH!!!! JAY FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!  *baby comes out and the doctor throws her (not literally) onto Bey's chest* Omg, Hi! *looking At her*


Baby:*cries*


Jay:  *crying recording everything*


Nurse: Do you have her Name?


Bey:  *Looks up At Jay and smiles* Yes, Blue Ivy Carter....


TBC

Okay, This Was Supposed To Be My Last Post But I Thought Long And Hard.. After Y'all Dragged Me And Cursed Me Out I Realized Y'all Like My Blog. I Can't Leave Y'all. :) I Love Y'all And Thank You So Much For Reading!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. Yassssssssssssss...!We WILL let you be great Kyra! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update soon please

    ReplyDelete