Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Have To Tell You Something

Recappppppp!!


Okay,  Bey met up with Justin. He said he wanted to do a song with her. Basically Bey said she'll think about it. Justin said he had something to show her in his room and somehow began giving Bey a footrub which she was loving! Too much. Kk Here We Go ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩




Bey:  *moans loudly* Hello?


Jay:  Bey??



Beys eyes shot open.



Bey: Jay? Hey baby!



Justin hears Bey say Jay's name and gets a little jealous so he REALLY tries it.



Justin:  *continues to suck her toes and caress her legs*


Bey:  *signals him to stop and softly moans*


Jay: Bey where are you??


Bey: I'm on my way back. What's *gasps* wrong??


Jay: Yo,Bey. Are you moaning?! WTF!!


Bey: *pulls her foot back*  No I'm not moaning. The baby kicked and it kinda shocked me, that's all. *giggles*


Jay: Uhh okay. We'll Be here when you get back then.


Bey: okay baby, I love you.


Jay: love you too!  *hangs up*



Bey tossed her phone to the side.



Bey: JUSTIN!!!


Justin:  *smirks* you enjoyed that huh?


Bey: NO! You almost got me killed. I gotta go...


Justin: Oh wait, before you go. *grabs a big bag of baby girl clothes* Congratulations on the baby :)


Bey: Awe thanks Justin. I really have to go now.


Justin: I know. Sorry about that earlier too.


Bey: it's fine. Thanks though. I'll call you later


Justin: Alright Bey...



(20 minutes later)



Bey:  *walking in her house* Jay!!  Baby where are you?? *walks upstairs*



Jay: Shh, Julez just went to sleep. Where you been?


Bey: I told you, to pick up a few things.* walks into the bedroom*



Jay is staring at her.



Bey: Jay, What?


Jay: nothing *smiles*


Bey: Are you horny or something??


Jay: yes actually.


Bey: Well you deal with it, I'm tired. *tries to take off her heels*


Jay: *helps her* babe you gotta stop wearing these high heels. You're pregnant now. They can be really dangerous.


Bey: *sighs* I know, I'll try. You know I can't wear anything without heels *quietly chuckles*


Jay: I know Sasha


Bey: this is Beyoncé. *laughs*


Jay: Beyoncé I love you but I want Sasha!  *pouts*


Bey: I'll ask her later if she wants to see you. *laughs*


Jay: NO now!!


Bey: later Jay! *walks into the bathroom*



Bey went to take a shower while Jay figured he would deal with her later so he went to watch the game. When he went back upstairs, he found Bey asleep with his throwback jersey on.



Jay: damn my baby is so fucking beautiful. I can't wait to make her my wife. *smiles at the thought* Shit, I'm horny af right now. *looks down at his boner* why she have to be sleep?  Ima wake her up.



Jay walks over to the bed and whispers Bey's name. She was still asleep so he called her again. No answer.



Jay: damn, *kisses her forehead, she then her lips, and then her neck* Still sleep??



Jay moved down, kissed her stomach and opened her legs. He grabbed a hold of her panties and pulled them down. She was still asleep.



Jay: My baby can sleep *chuckles* I bet this will wake her. *licks her clit*


Bey:  *still asleep*



Jay began to lick Bey clit faster. She was moaning but she was still sound asleep. Jay started eating faster and more aggressively; Bey was on the verge of climaxing while asleep. Jay inserted two fingers while sucking her clit. Bey arched her back and moaned while she came in Jay's mouth.



**PAUSE, Am I the only one getting 'Sweet Dreams' Vibes here?? PLAY**



Jay: Oh hell naw,  she bouta get up. *slides his monster inside her*


Bey: *moans*


Jay: *pumps at a medium pace*


Bey: *waking up* mmm Jay! What are you *gasp* doing??


Jay: I think you know what I'm doing Bey.  *goes faster*


Bey: mmm damn Jay!! *moans*


Jay: you like this huh? Uhh


Bey: yesss mmm harder baby



Jay went harder and Bey was loving every minute of It. They went missionary for about 15 more minutes until he told her to get on all fours.



Jay:  *pounding her cooch* you love me Bey?


Bey: *moaning* yes! yes I love you daddy!


Jay: how much you love daddy?


Bey: ooo I love daddy so *moans* so muchh!!  Ugh, right there Pop Pop keep it right there!! *moans*


Jay:  *speeds up and smacks her ass*


Bey: mhmm PopPop. I'm gonna *moans* I'm about to...*moans loudly*



Jay turned Bey over, went down and sucked her juices right up. Bey was going out of her mind then she pulled him back up to kiss him. Jay slid himself inside her and went H A M



Bey: aah Jay slow dowwwwn *moans*


Jay: Shh Bey,take It!


Bey: I...I can't go any further!  *tries to get up*

3 comments:

  1. u end it at the wrong time good one tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you going end it right there tho I can't with your ass smh and lol at the sweet dreams s/o I thought about that too lmaoo great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooooooo why did you stop there???:(

    ReplyDelete