Friday, April 13, 2012

Forgiveness?

I was so confused. First off, why was he here? How did he get here? How did he even know I was here? Somehow all of that blacked out of my mind and I said four simple words...
"Get the fuck out!"

"Beyunsay, watch your mouth!"

"No! Why Is he here? Why are you here??"
I looked at momma and she looked down. By then, Gwen had Blue and had walked outside the room.

"I called him"

"You WHAT?" Solange jumped up seemingly more upset than I was.

"What? Wait,you called him? After he broke your heart? Ma, are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I've learned to forgive. Not for Mathew but for myself"

"But why is he HERE??"

"I invited him. I feel that if I can forgive him, so should you"

She actually had a point. I kinda saw this coming. But not here. Not like this. He had never done anything like this before. I didn't know what to say. For the first time ever, I had nothing to say. I looked at momma. She had tears in her eyes. I saw that she really wanted us to give him a chance. I then looked at Mathew. He was almost in tears. I did kinda miss him, after all he is still my daddy. We've been through entirely too much for me not miss him.

"Wait, Bey, before you speak, I just wanna say I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for hurting your mom like I did and sorry for breaking the promise I made to you and your sister."

I looked at Solo and she looked like she was about to blow something up. Luckily, Ye, Ty, Angie and Annie were calming her down.
"Look, I never meant to hurt you, your sister, or your mother, but I did and I regret it all. I was going through something and your mother knows now but that's not an excuse. I broke a really big promise to y'all and I can see I cut y'all deep. I promise to make it up to you. All three of you!"

By then I was in full blown tears. He walked up to me and looked me in my eyes. I could see that his words were sincere. I looked down at moma; she was crying. I looked at Solange and she looked at me. She had tears in her eyes but she was trying not to show it. That child can Never show her real emotion. Daddy grabbed my hands.

"I'm not asking for you to forgive me right away, I know it will take some time but at least give me a chance. I love you all way too much and I don't wanna lose Y'all. You're all I have, just let me Be here for the wedding and for my grandchildren. Maybe you guys will come around later. Please."

Oh My Gosh, He really means this. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, they just began flowing. I couldn't just block him out of me and Blue's life... He's still my dad and he's still Blue's grandfather. I wiped my tears and hugged him extremely tight. Then momma came up and hugged us. Solange was crying hard in the corner of the room. She didn't wanna move.

"Solange? Baby girl? Are you gonna give me a chance?" He said walking up to her. She was crying her eyes out.

"Why should I?! Why?! You Promised me that you would NEVER hurt moma or us. You promised to love moma forever." She paused for a moment and wiped her eyes. "How could you?! After everything you and moma been through, How? Was She not good enough? Huh? Is she not attractive to you anymore? Were you just tired of her? Huh? Answer Me!"

"Baby, thats not the case at all. I love your mother with all my heart. I just... I just wasn't in my right state of mind. I regret everything. I just don't wanna lose any more than I've Already lost. Y'all are the only family I have right now, just please, give me a chance?"

Solo got up from the chair and hugged him. She said nothing. He knew she was giving him a chance.

"This Is sweet and cute and beautiful and all, but Uh, We kinda had something going soooo, Can we kinda speed this up?" Jay is so rude. I Giggled at him.

"Aw man, sorry to interrupt. Anything I can do?"

"Sit next to mama and don't interrupt again" I laughed. "Oh, somebody go get Gwen and ladybug!"

"Gotcha sis" Annie ran to go get Gwen. "OMG, Gwen!!!"




Tbc...
Sorry If This Is Boring. The Next One Gets So Much Better.
Thanks You Guys For Reading.

2 comments:

  1. Kyra I am NOT here for these snippets. I need a full average post:) update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes with Terri on that note but great lost what the hell happen with gwen lord can bey and jay just get throight their wedding damnn

    ReplyDelete