Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's Going On?

A few hours later, I was trying to get ready for this wedding. It felt nothing like a wedding though. I could hardly walk, I had a huge gut, my hair -- Ok my hair wasn't that bad. As a matter of fact, It looked like I just got it done.. hmm.... Anyways, apart from that, I looked a mess. Blue won't stop crying and eating. She is always hungry. A day old eating like a grown man, taking after Shawn's ass already.



"Baby!!"


"Nigga, WHY are you yelling?"


"Damn, my bad. Why you not dressed?"


"Do you not see me feeding?"


He gave me this 'WTF is your problem' look.


"Look I'm tired, pastor Evans isn't even here yet so relax!"


"You could still try. C'mon Bey, this is a big day for us"


"Jay, I just told you I'm tired. I'll be ready. You didn't just push a 7lb baby out of your dick now did you?"



Okay, that was a bit much, Why did I say that?



"Chh.. You know what? Bye Beyoncé , Call Me when youre done being a bitch."



He left and slammed the door behind him. When he did, Ladybug jumped and started crying. Tears filled my eyes as a rocked her. Why did I say that? Ugh my emotions are all over the place. Wait a minute...



WHOA!!!



Did he just call me a bitch? Chh... I deserved It. I was being a bitch. I rocked ladybug a little more until she fell asleep. When she did, I got up and tried to get dressed.  FUCK, My vagina HURTS!!!! Damn ladybug. I need help but everyone left to eat. I'ma call mom.



"Oww ma"


"yeah baby, you ok?"


"No I need your help. It hurts getting dressed. You still downstairs?"


"yeah, I'm on my way up"


"okay, thanks"



ten minutes later, she came and helped me. It wasn't the dress I was gonna wear but It was beautiful nonetheless. It was haltered and fitted.



HOE MY GAWD!!!



My boobs are Fucking huge! I looked down and bounced them around. My, My, My.... What's in here??? Cause it's not only milk the way ladybug eats. Geez, Ok, anyways once I got dressed, everyone was back. All except for Shawn.



"Hey, Annie?"


"Wassup sis?"


"You seen Jay?" She thought for a minute.


"Earlier, like an hour ago. Why?"


"he's not here. What was He doing?"


"on the phone, I don't know with who though"


"okay, thanks"



WHAT ZEE FUCK?? He was rushing me to get ready and his ass isn't here? Where the fuck is he? I asked around but no one saw him. I couldn't get up to go find him cause I'm in pain but damn, NO ONE SAW THEM LIPS???


Momma Gloria called him and he said he went to go pick up something. Good, cause I was about to snap.



An hour later, everyone was ready for this ratchet ass hospital wedding. Shawn walked in with an all black suit on, looking scrumpdittlyumptious!! Damn my baby can work Tf out of a suit. He walked up and kissed me. I totally ignored the fact that he was gone for almost 2 hours.



"You ready?"


"as I'll ever be" I smiled and passed ladybug to my Mom. Everyone was lined up like this was real wedding. It is kinda cute but still heavily ghetto. I was in bed the whole time, hell, my feet hurt. When the pastor started speaking, that's when it hit me. We're really doing this. My eyes started to burn and water.



"Dearly beloved, We are gathered here in the presence of these witnesses and God, to join together this man and this woman, in holy matrimony"



OMG I'm crying already!



"If there is anyone here that can show just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let them speak now, or else hereafter hold his peace"



"STOP!!"



My eyes got huge and ladybug cried. What is going on?!?!



TBC



Thanks for ready everyone sorry about any mistakes but leave a comment


RIGHT ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ THERE :D


OH And Follow My Twitter (@davisKyraIV)


Thank You!



3 comments:

  1. "LADYBUG" REALLY HOW U GON STEAL MY NAME LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladybug Is Your Name For Blue? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ma'm Kyra..!!! How dare you end the post right there! -_____-

    ReplyDelete