Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mr. And Mrs.



When I heard Anne yell Gwen's name, I just knew something crazy was going on. The fact that Gwen had my daughter made me get out of my bed as fast as I could. I walked to the door to see Gwen's fast ass rocking Blue, flirting with the male nurse.

"Gwen! What the hell are you doing?"
"What?" She tried to act lost. Tuh, please!
"Excuse me Misterrrr..." I looked at his name tag. "Nurse Ross. She is married, with kids. Ion think you would know what to do with her" I chuckled.
"Hmph, but I do know what to do with him. Haaaay, Nurse Ross" Angie laughed.
"Oop, excuse me, but give me my child, and you two can fight over Nurse here" I looked him up and down. He was kinda cute. "I'm late for my own ratchet hospital wedding, so goodbye" I took ladybug and walked back into the room. I got myself together to FINALLY get married. Sheesh. Everyone was back in place, Daddy had Blue, Gwen and Angie's fast asses were seated and we were ready to go.

"Are you ready to be wed?"
Jay looked at me, I looked at him -- "Yes"
"Then let us begin" He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today in the spirit of God and these witnesses, to join together this man and this woman, in holy matrimony. If there is anyone here that can show just cause why these two may not be lawfully wed, let them speak now, or hereafter forever hold his peace."
I Looked at everyone and gave them all the death stare. With my eyes, I dared them to say anything. No one said anything. Mhmm they know better.

"These two have their own vows from the heart, is that correct?"
"Yes"
"Shawn, would you start us off?"
"Aw man, where do I begin?" He grabbed my hands and sighed.

"Beyoncé, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one I wanted to share my life with. Your beauty, heart, mind, spirit and intelligence inspire me to be the best man I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you and sharing my life with you. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals now matter how over-dramatic it is." He chuckled. "To laugh with you, to cry with you and to grow with you in mind and spirit. I vow to be honest, caring, and truthful for as long as we both are alive. I know I'm sounding really corny" Everyone giggled. "We've been through so much these few years. People didn't think we'd make it: hell, even I thought it a few times, but baby we proved them wrong. I love you more than life itself and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He was looking in my eyes and a tear fell. I wiped his tear but I was crying myself. I was forgetting was I was gonna say. Oh my God, I can't stop crying.
"Beyoncé?" I wiped my tears and let out a big sigh.

"Shawn, baby. How can I top that?" I giggled. "Baby you are my heart, my soul, my rock, the love of my life. You are the air that I breathe and now the father of our beautiful child. You know any and everything about me. Probably more than I know myself. You know my deepest secrets that I would never tell. I trust you with my life, you're the protector of my heart. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life with you." My voice began to crack. "I, Beyoncé, promise to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health" I was breaking down "for as long as with both shall live. I love you Shawn"
"I Love You Too Beyoncé"

(I'm Sorry, Am I The Only One In Tears Right Now? Yes? I Figured... Continue)

"May I have the rings?" Kanye gave Jay a box and Solo gave me Jay's ring.

"I, Shawn Corey Carter, Take Thee, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, to be my wedded wife" He placed a beautiful blue diamond on my finger. My mouth dropped. I wiped my tears and grabbed his hands.

And I, Beyoncé, take you Shawn Corey Carter, to be my wedded husband" I placed the ring on his finger and smiled.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride"

Jay looked at the family then he looked back at me. He raised his eyebrow, smiled, and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me in for the kiss. Everyone cheered while We kissed. It was so. Cute. I'm finally Mrs. Carter. I've married the man of my dreams. ♥♥♥♥

When we broke the kiss, I could not stop smiling. Everyone came and hugged us then daddy gave me Blue.

"Hey mama's baby. Guess what? We're officially a family now." I looked up and smiled at Shawn and he kissed me.

After about twenty minutes of hugging and sharing the love, me and Shawn we in the hospital bed being all lovey dovey.

"Okay, y'all cute and erthang, but where the food? I'm honegree!"
Oh lord, it was only a matter of time before RatchetTyrone came out.

"Well, I can't leave until tomorrow, y'all can Go out If y'all want."
"Yeah, I'll stay here with Mrs. Carter." I couldn't help but smile. I just loved the sound of that 'Mrs. CARTER' Ugh, It gives me goosebumbs!

"Y'all sure? We can order something if y'all want."
"Nah, y'all go. Me and Bee can make tonight our mini honeymoon since we can't have a real one for a while."
"Awe, You're right about that. Well okay, we'll be here to pick y'all up in the morning" Mama said hugging us.
"Yeah, just call me when you get discharged." Solo said hugging Jay.
"Okay"
"Bye, Blue!"
"Bye niecy pooh"
"Bye, pumpkin" Mama said rubbing Blue's head. Blue kinda smiled in her sleep. That was a first.

"Bye everybody"

Once everyone left, Jay grabbed a chair and sat next to the bed.

"Mrs. Carter?" I blushed.
"Yes Mr. Carter?"
"How you feel?"
"I feel happy, I feel overjoyed. I feel loved. I feel like the world is mine." I giggled. "What about you?"
"Indescribable! I've never felt so good in my life. I married my dream girl and I have a beautiful daughter. What more can I ask for?" He kissed my forehead.

This man is amazing.



TBC

SORRY FOR ERRORS BUT THANKS FOR READING! :-)


1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww this was a cute post, update soon! and yassss at the Blue ring Jay put on Bey's finger

    ReplyDelete