Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gone?

I ran to him and he was gushing blood. He was red in the face and sweaty. I burst out in tears.

"Baby! Baby what happened?"
He groaned and moaned while I tried to help him to the bed. He was bleeding all over the place but I didn't care.

"Baby, answer me!"
I tried to sit him down but he passed out. He was so big that I fell and he was passed out on top of me.

"OH My God! RIHHHHH!!!! RIHANNA!!!"

I tried to get from under him but he was too heavy.

"Bey, What's-- OH MY GAWD, JAY!"
I was crying so hard.
"Rihanna call 9-1-1!! Jay baby please wake up. Babbyyy!"

Rih ran to call the cops. A few moments later, she ran in saying they were on their way. She helped Jay off of me then she went to get Blue. I sat over Jay crying hysterically.

"Oh my God. Baby wake up. Lord please let him be okay."

I held his hand and prayed that my husband would be okay. I heard sirens approaching and then a bang on the door. Rih ran to get it and the men from the ambulance stormed in. They tried to stop Jay's bleeding and they put him on a stretcher. When they did that, I broke down. I couldn't take seeing the love of my life that way. I don't know what happened, but I woke up inside the hospital. Rihanna was looking over me wiping my face.

"What... What happened? Where's Blue? OMG where's Jay?! Is he Ok?"

"Beyy, shhh calm down. It's not good for you. Blue is with your mom. I called her when you passed out. Jay is in O.R"

"O.R.?? What's wrong with him??"

She took a big sigh. I knew it was gonna be bad.

"Beey, Jay got shot in his chest, two times"
I started to cry.

"What????? Is he okay?? Please tell me he's okay?!"

"I really don't know. The doctor hasn't come out yet."

"Oh my God."

I cried some more while Rih hugged and held me. I couldn't stop crying. My breathing got heavier and heavier.

"Bey? Bey, are you okay? Say something!"

I couldn't, I just kept breathing heavier and crying. I couldn't catch my breath.

"Bey!! Nurseee!!!!!"

The nurse rushed in and immediately started working on me. I couldn't stop crying and I was turning red. She put this breathing machine in my face and turn it on. After about five minutes, I started to calm down. Soon enough, she took the mask off of my face while Rih rubbed my back.

"Ma'am, Do you feel better?"
"Yes"
"What was wrong with her?" Rih said looking kinda worried.

"Well, she was having an anxiety attack. It happens when you get nervous or in her case really stressed and her crying triggered it"
"But she's fine now right?"
"Yes as long as she's breathing properly and stop stressing, she'll be fine."

"Thank you"
"It's my job" With that she smiled and walked away.

Me and Rih waited about Two and a half hours until the doctor came out.

"Beyonce... Ehhh Carter?"
"Yes, Yes, That's Me. Is Everything Okay?"

"Well, your husband lost a lot of blood."
"But is he okay?"
He let out a sigh.

OH MY GOD






































TO BE CONTINUED

3 comments: