Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saved By The Bell... Or Maybe Not




These first few weeks have been amazing. Jay has been the best husband anyone could ever think of. He wakes up to get Blue if she cries, she loves his daddy daughter talks. When he talks to her, her beautiful brown eyes light up. Sometimes when I look at her, I see nothing but Jay, but he says otherwise. Blue is now a month old and getting so big. She has super long legs so she's gonna be tall. Her hair is in Little adorable curls. I have this Chanel brush that I brush her hair with. She loves it. Everyone has been over to visit. They love her. Even my fans are treating her like family. Last week I uploaded a few pictures, and THEY. WENT. BIZZERK! It Was Hilarious! I Love My crazy ass stans. Today we're having family photos taken. I have the perfect outfit for Blue.

"Bey, what is that?"
"What?"
"What are you putting on my child?"


It was a cute floral dress. I don't see what was wrong with it. Mom made it just for this day.

"B, my child IS NOT wearing that! It's a Tad early for Halloween"
"What's wrong with it? Mom made it just for today. It's adorable if you ask me"
"Hmph, I didn't ask you" He picked Ladybug up off the bed and took the dress off.
"Why do I get the feeling you're shading my mother?" I said giggling.
"Eh? I've said nothing"
"Yes you did, you basically just said that the dress mom made is ugly"
"hey, you said it, not me!" He laughed.
"Whatever, so what is she gonna wear??"

He got up and went into Blue's closet. Her closet is damn near bigger than both of mine. He came out with a cute little pink and white dress.It was kind of plain if you ask me. Michelle bought it. Go figure. But ladybug looked adorable in it. I put her on pink Christian Louboutin flats to go with it. My baby was taking after mommy already.


"Now THAT'S My baby! Looking beautiful and such!"
"She was beautiful before" I hit his arm and laughed.
"Now We all match. I have my red, You have your white"
"Red plus white equals pink!!" I'm So damn corny. "Tell me you realize how lame that was?"
"Lmao shut up! You're always Killing a nigga joy"
"Nigga?" I laughed.
"Yes! Dadadadada Respect My GANGSTAH!" I don't know why but I cracked up At that. I'm so funny.
"You are so damn lame" He said laughing. Even Ladybug giggled.
"Aww baby, Don't take daddy's side" I took her from Shawn. "I thought you liked mommy's jokes.
You like them don't you?" She grabbed my lips, opened her mouth and kissed me. Well, she tried. She drooled ALL ON MY MOUTH.
"Ewww Blue!" I laughed and wiped my mouth. "I get it you love them." Jay laughed. Then the doorbell rang.

"That must be the photographer! You get it while I get cleaned up."
"Alright baby"

After I got cleaned up, I went down to where Jay was. The photographer had set up and everything and we were ready for pictures.

"Ok Ms. Knowles"
"Mrs. Carter" I said smiling..
"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carter, I want you and Blue alone first. Is that okay?"
"It's fine." I took Blue From Jay. "C'mon baby"

The photographer told me to stand in the middle of the screen and look down at Blue smiling. As soon he snapped a picture, Blue started crying. I tried to stop her but she was really cutting up. When Jay walked up, she stop.

"Looks like we won't be taking any pictures without Mr. Carter here"
I laughed. "I guess not. She's such a daddy's girl."

About an hour later, We were done with the photoshoot. We all were exhausted, Blue was out about thirty minutes earlier. Me and Shawn were in bed cuddling while Blue was in the crib across the room.

"Giselle?"
"Corey?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"I still can't believe we're finally a family. It's surreal"
"I know. I pinch myself everyday. I have the man of my dreams and a beautiful daughter, what more can a girl ask for?" I smiled and he kissed me.
"You wanna go on vacation?"
"Vacation? Jay we just had a baby!"
"Not like Vacation Vacation, But Like Go Somewhere and get away. Just me you and babygirl. I know you're tired of being in the house."
"Well that would be nice. Where though?"
"I don't know yet, --"

Before he could finish, The doorbell rang. I got up, went to the door and looked out the peephole. It was Justin.

"SHIT!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...


1 comment:

  1. Ugh Kyra!! Why did you stop there!? Great post tho, I hope Justin doesn't start any trouble. And Blue is just too cute

    ReplyDelete