Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Foot Fetish?

Justin: Meet me at LaVerdé's and we'll go from there.


Bey: Okay, I'll be there in about a half hour. That okay?


Justin: That's perfect. Alright baby, see you there.


Bey: Okay, bye. *they hang up*



Bey goes upstairs to find Jay talking to Julez.



Jay: And remember, don't fall for a girl too easily. Kinda play hard to get.


Julez: Pway "hard to get??" I no kno that game and I NO wike girls. They have COOTIES!!! EWWWWW


Jay laughs.


Bey: Oh do we now??  *laughs*


Julez: *runs and hugs her* Not you Auntie BB! You cween! *smiles at her*


Bey: *laughs* Good to know *shakes his hair*


Julez: Heyyyy! Don't touch the doo Auntie!


Bey: Boy you are something else haha *to Jay* Baby, I have a couple errands to run, can you watch him for Me?


Jay: What errands? You on break ...


Bey: Not really errands, but I have to pick up few things.


Jay: You sure Bey? I can go for you if you want...


Bey: nah, thanks though babe. I need to get out of the house anyways.


Jay: Alright, when will you be back? Be careful baby!


Bey: Hmm hour - hour and a half.  Don't worry, I'll be fine baby *Kisses him*


Jay: Alright baby, be good!


Bey: *giggles*  Why of course.*kisses him again*


Julez: Byeeee Auntie BB!!! and baby!  *kisses her belly*


Bey:  *chuckles* See you later lil man!  *kisses his forehead, grabs here jacket and bag and leaves*


(20minutes later)


Justin: Bey! Hey mama!  *walks up to her*


Bey: Hey Babe!  *kisses him on his cheek*


Justin: I missed you babe.


Bey: I missed you too *smiles*


Justin: Damn Bey, you getting big!  *rubs her belly*


Bey: I know, six months *smiles* and counting!


Justin: Aww, I wish it were mine.


Bey:  *smile drops* I hope this isn't why you called me. Because you know--


Justin: I know, I know. You love Jay!


Bey:  *rolls her eyes* ANYWAY, Why did you call me? And why did you wanna see me sooo bad??


Justin: Well, Two reasons actually...


Bey: I'm listening...


Justin: I wanna do a song with you.


Bey: What kind of song? A love song?


Justin: Yes. I already wrote and recorded My own version. Now I just wanna do it with you. *smiles*


Bey: I don't know if I should. Why about Jay?


Justin: What about him? It's just a song Bey!


Bey: It's not the song. I just don't think he will like the idea of his soon to be wife doing a love song with the man she once cheated on him with. He doesn't even know we talk. It'll seem like I've been cheating all over again.


Justin: You've got a point there. Well here *gives her demo* listen to the demo. Talk to Jay and if you and him are fine with It then call me.


Bey:  *sighs* okay, I'll try. What was the other reason?


Justin: Huh?


Bey: You said there were two reasons why you wanted to see me. What was the other reason?


Justin: Oh! Follow me.



Justin leads Beyoncé up the stairs to the hotel part of LaVerdé. He pulls out his key card and opens the door to his room. Bey had a feeling that Justin was gonna make a move so she was ready for any and everything. She was thinking of a way to turn him down as nicely as possible.



Justin: Okay Bey, make yourself comfortable, I'll Be right back.


Bey: but Justin --


Justin: Shh, I'll be right back.



Bey sighs, takes off her jacket and sits down on the bed. She was curious as to where Justin had went and what he wanted but she really wanted to get out of there and get back to Jay. Bey's thoughts were interrupted when her feet began to ache.



Bey:* groans while trying to take off her heels*


Justin: you okay babe?


Bey: yeah, my feet are just killing me.


Justin: Awe,  let me help you!  *takes off her shoes and begins to rub her feet*


Bey: mmm that feels good Justin!


Justin: Just relax Bey, I'll take care of you.  *continues to rub her feet*


Bey: *getting lost in the AMAZING foot rub she was getting* Mmm okay



*PAUSE:  Okay I Hate Feet But I Would TOTALLY Rub Her Feet. That Was A Really Gay Sidenote But WTFEver! :) Okay PLAY*



Justin continues to rub Bey's feet and Bey is having like a mini orgasm up in the bed. Soon enough, Justin gets turned on by Bey and her moans so he TRIES IT!



Justin:  *still rubbing* You like this Bey?


Bey: Mhmm yes *eyes closed*


Justin:  *kisses up her legs*  What about this?



Bey doesn't fully realize what he's doing but she knows it feels good.



Bey:  *moans* Yeah


Justin:  *sucks on her toes*


(THIS NIGGA IS REACHING)



Bey: mmm Keep doing that!!


(SMH She Know She Wrong!)



All of a sudden, Beyoncé's phone rings and she answers without looking...



Bey:  *moans loudly* (Justin rubbed the arch of her foot. That feel good Af yo) Hello?


Jay: Bey?!?!


Bey's eyes shot open...


Bey: Jay? Hey Baby!



TO


BE
















CONTINUED :):):)



What Do You Think Will Happen?? Comment In The Underneafer Bar!! Thanks For Reading! I Appreciate It :)


Tweet ME!! (@__PinkIvyy)


2 comments:

  1. Omggg why would yu ever stop right there smh omgggg bey ass then moaned in the phone lordddd how she going play this off great post idk whats going happen bey going get her ass outta there tho and fast lol

    ReplyDelete