Friday, February 10, 2012

I Can Help With That

*Bey&Jay's Suite in France*



Bey* It's so beautiful here. Ugh I Love It!! *chuckles*


Jay: I knew you would *smiles and kisses her*


Bey: *unpacking her clothes* so what do you got up your sleeve for tonight? Because I know you got something


Jay: And how do you know that?


Bey: *raises her eyebrow at Jay*


Jay: *laughs* Okay, okay... We have a dinner reservation in a few hours


Bey: And when were you going to tell me this?


Jay: When you asked me what we were going to do


Bey: *laughs* whatever




Bey went to go take a shower. She wrapped herself in a towel and began to put on her body oil.



Jay: Beeeeey!!!!!! Come here hurry!!!


Bey: *goes it the other room* What Jay? What is it?


Jay: I missed you! *kisses her*


Bey: Really Jay?


Jay: What? You didn't miss me?


Bey: Jay, I was gone for 20 mins. You called me out here for that? *laughs*


Jay: YES! Not seeing you beautiful face for more then a minute makes me crazy.


Bey: Awe, Jay you are crazy..


Jay: Only crazy about you, remember that *kisses her passionately*



The kiss gets really intense and they begin to breathe all heavy like. While they were kissing, Jay slid his fingers up under the towel and began to rub Bey's kitty.



Bey: *moaning* Baby...


Jay: shhhhh *lays her down, undoes her towel and just looks at her* you are so beautiful


Bey: *blushes*



Jay started to kiss Bey again slowly making his way down to her bulging tummy. He smiles then kisses it then continues to move downtown to Kitty Land. He places a gentle kiss then begins to lick her clit nice and slow getting Bey hotter and hotter.



Bey: Ahhh Jay I want it now *bites her lip*


Jay: *ignores her and continues to eat*


Bey: *closes her legs and pulls Jay up* Now Jay... You don't know how bad I want you


Jay: *Sexy voice* How bad? *kisses and sucks on her neck*


Bey: Soooo bad baby... My hormones are out of control and I’m horny all the time


Jay: *stops kissing* Really?


Bey: Yes, *Rambling* I never said anything cause I thought you would think I had a problem or something. The whole plane ride over here, my pussy was just aching for you


Jay: You know I can help you with that...


Bey: Really?


Jay: Yeah, just whenever you want it, tell me


Bey: *smiles* I want it... NOW


Jay: Damn baby *pulls his dick out of his boxers* you want it now?


Bey: *grabs his dick* Yes baby I want it now!


Jay: *slides the tip in and pumps in and out with just the tip*


Bey: *moans* Baby stop teasing, just fuck me already *thrusts her hips forward to get more of him*


Jay: If you say so *smiles and pumps in and out in a medium pace*


Bey: Oooo Yes! Jayyyyy…..


Jay: *pumping* you like that huh?


Bey: mmm yes!! I love it!!



They go at it for about 20 minutes until they reach their climax…



Bey: Ahhh God, baby it’s coming mmm *bites her lip*


Jay: *grunts* oh shit Bey *pumps faster*


Bey: *whimpers* babyyy *cums and goes limp*



Jay keeps pumping until he releases allllllllll his little children inside Bey while she’s just laying there.



Jay: Bey? *shakes her*


Bey: *breathing hard* Baby?


Jay: Yeah..?


Bey: Am I alive?


Jay: *laughs* Yes you are


Bey: Are you sure? Because it feels like I’ve died and gone to heaven


Jay: Nah ma, I just put it down


Bey: Yes, yes you did…



Jay kissed her and then went to take a shower. When he got out he saw Bey out of it on the couch.



(Jay)


Awe I put my baby to sleep… Two times? Damn Jay you the man



Jay’s thoughts were interrupted when Bey’s cell phone began to ring. She got a text message.



*Text Message*


“Bey baby, I miss you.


Call me when that bitch ass boyfriend of yours isn’t around.


Love you


-Lyn”


Jay: Uh uhn WHAT THE FUCK???



TO BE CONTINUED



No comments:

Post a Comment