Friday, February 3, 2012

Houston Texas Baby

                                                                                                              Thank GOD I Can Update Again. I'm SO SORRY For Leaving Y'all Hanging. Okay So Ima Recap So Y'all Don't Have To Read Over.

Okay, Bey And Jay Found Out They Were Gonna Have A Baby So Jay Took Everyone Out For Dinner. Dinner Went Well And They Go Home. At The Wee Hours Of The Night Jay Gets A Mystery Caller..... And

HERE WE GO :)

Jay: *gets up and steps into the hallway* Traci? Yo, why tf you calling me?
Traci: Oh Jay, please. You know you miss me.
Jay: HA! right, okay.. goodbye
Traci: JAY! Baby, wait, don't hang up...
Jay: What do you want?
Traci: I want to see you. I know you're in Houston
Jay: And how do you know that.
Traci: I saw you at dinner tonight with that bitches family.
Jay: Wow, you stalking me?
Traci: No not at all. anyways I want to see you and I want to see you now.
Jay: Well I don't want to see you.
Traci: Hmm okay well maybe your bitch will wanna see those pictures again, this time on LIVE TELEVISON.
Jay: Bitch, you wouldn't
Traci: Try me, now meet me at The Penthouse Hotel in 20 minutes, I'll be outside. And if you're not there, those pictures will be sent to every reporter in Houston AND New York. *hangs up*
Jay: Shit! *creeps back into the room*

Jay heard the seriousness in Traci's voice and he knows he has to go. He quietly sneaks on some clothes and just as he got to the room door...

Bey: *waking up* Mmm Jayy
Jay: *freezes up* Uhh yea babe?
Bey: What are you doing? *sits up and turns on the lamp*
Jay: Umm I'm just going out, you know, for some air.
Bey: It's 4:44 in the morning so what you're actually doing is lying to me?
Jay: Huh?
Bey: You aren't going to get air so tell me where you're really going?
Jay: *sighs* Okay babe, I'm going to see Traci...
Bey: The bitch you cheated on me with? Are you kidding me?
Jay: It's not like that Bey. She's threatening me with those pictures saying if I don't come see her, she'll send them to every reporter in Houston. Baby, I'm not gonna do anything stupid, I swear.
Bey: I know you're not cause you're not going.
Jay: But if those pictures get out, I'm fucked. I don't want you to re-live all of that.
Bey: *sighs* Jay baby I know, where did she say to meet her?
Jay: Why?
Bey: Jay just tell me
Jay: The Penthouse Hotel.
Bey: That's ten minutes from here *gets up and throws on some sweats and tennis shoes*
Jay: *gets up* Heyy where you going?
Bey: To the Penthouse Hotel. You think I'm gonna let you go? Please...
Jay: And what are you gonna do?
Bey: Nothing, I'll be back *walks out the room and goes to wake up Renay, Kyra, and Solo*

(In The Car)
Renay: Bey what's going on?
Bey: Remember that bitch Jay cheated on me with? Well the bitch is blackmailing him so we're about to go handle some damn business.
Renay: Oh shit, aight. Kyra, get yo sleepy ass off me *pushes her off*
Kyra: Damn bitch, I wasn't even sleep.
Solo: So where exactly are we going?
Bey: T.P.H She told Jay to meet her there. Oh something is gonna meet her there alright
Solo: Well damn, alright

*They pull up at the hotel*

Bey: There's that bitch right there..
*Traci is standing at the door with a shitload of make-up on, jeans, a tank and some flip-flops*
Kyra: Eww That's her? She had to have drugged Jay, That bitch look like a sea-monkey 0_o
Renay: She look like a tranney, Wait? Is that Wendy Williams?
Solo: *busts out laughing* OMG Renay ahahahahaha You a fucking fool

*Traci recognizes the car and walks up to it. The windows are tented so she can't see who's inside*
Traci: Jay *knocks on the window* Jay baby open up, it's chilly out here...
Kyra: *rolls down the window* Well, hello there! *smiles*
Traci: *confused* Who are you?
Kyra: *getting out the car* Well I'm Kyra. That's Renay, That's Solange, And girrrrl you gone love this one, THAT'S Beyoncé *Points to Bey getting out the car*
Bey: *walking up to Traci* Hey bitch, remember me? *cracks a smile*
Traci: *thinking: Oh shit* mmhmm I remember you.
Bey: *laughs* Oh I'm sorry, You were expecting Shawn weren't you? Well, he's not here. But you do have me. *smiles*
Traci: *walking away* I have nothing to say to you
Renay: *steps in front of Traci* Bitch, don't walk away while the queen is speaking. That's rude, turn around. *turns her around*
Bey: Thank you Renay, as I was saying, You have me now. I hear you're trying to blackmail my man, hmm. I don't think that's gonna go down.
Traci: *laughs* It's funny you say that because you see this? *holds up her phone* All the pictures of him fucking me are set to send in ten minutes. I knew he would try something so I thought ahead. Sorry Beyoncé, looks like you're "mans" career is about to be over in about, hmmm 9 and half minutes.
Bey: Well that gives me about 9 minutes to beat the hell out of you, now doesn't it?
Traci: Excuse me?
Kyra: *snatches the phone* HAHAHAHA Snatchiesssssss *sings* I got yo phone, I got yo phone, you bouta get you ass beat, you bouta get yo ass beat *busts out laughing*
Renay: *to Traci* Whoo-Hoo *punches her dead in the face*

Bey, Solo, Kyra and Renay beat Traci's ass until her nose and lips are gushing blood. When they finally get off of her, Solo gets the phone and cancels the pictures from being sent. She looks up and Bey is still beating Traci's ass.

Solo: Sis, get off her *Pulling Bey off* She's had enough
Bey: *still punching* No this bitch don't know who she's fucking with. YOU FUCKING WITH HOUSTON, TEXAS BITCH!! *Spits on Traci* (That's Nasty Bey -_-)
Kyra: *runs up to Traci laying on the gound* Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, you got knocked the fuck out *busts out laughing and run back to the car*

Everyone gets in the car and they speed home. When they walk in the house, Jay is sitting on the couch waiting for them.

Jay: finally ya'll back, what happened?
Renay and Kyra bust out laughing.
Jay: What's so funny?
Kyra: *cracking up* Nothing, You just about to marry a TRUE THUG! haha
Renay: *mimicks Bey* She don't know who she effin with.
Kyra: You effin with Houston, Texas bish ahahahahahahahahahha *Her and Renay run upstairs*
Solo: They some fucking fools. Ahahaah goodnight/morning ya'll *walks to her room laughing*
Jay: *confused* What the fuck just happened?
Bey: Jay, baby, just know I took care of you're problem *kisses his cheek, goes to her room and goes to bed leaving Jay with the WTF face*

Jay: 0_o WTF?

TBC***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment