Friday, February 3, 2012

Secrets?


                                                                                              

  (The Next Morning)

Today is the day everyone is going back home.

MT: Aww I'ma miss all my babies. *sad face*
Bey: Aww momma me and Shawn will be back as soon as we get some time off. I promise *hugs her*
Solo: Yeah and we'll fly down as much as we can *she lives in New York not to far from Bey*
MT: Aww Okay *smiles*
Kelly: And you now me and Chelle well be thru here as much as possible.
Renay: You see me all the time so that excludes me
MT: Yeah Nay you don't give me time to miss you *laughs*
Kyra: *hugs MT* I'll call you everyday to check on you, I'll be back for Christmas *smiles real hard*
MT: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Christmas. *laughs*

(They talk a little bit more and the group slowly gets smaller because of different flight times. Now it's just Bey, Jay, Solo And MT. [Mathew was there too but if you haven't noticed, I don't want him in my blog so he's not gonna be here much])

Bey: Okay mama, we gotta go now. *hugs her*
MT: *hugs them all* I love ya'll
Jay,Bey,Solo: We love you too ma
Julez: *runs and hugs her* I wuvv yous granma
Mt: *laughs* And you know I love you

(on the plane)
Bey: *getting comfortable* Solo, do you think something was wrong with mama?
Solo: No, why?
Bey: She's never missed us that much, the way she kept hugging us it was like she would never see us again.
Solo: Now that I think about it she did seem a little down. Maybe its cause daddy has been working a whole lt lately. You know she doesn't like to be alone.
Bey: Hmm I guess *lays her head on Jay*
Jay: You worry too much babe, mama will be okay.
Bey: Yea I know

A few hours later they land and they go to Bey and Jay's house.

Bey: *walking in the house* Home Sweet Home! I missed you *laughs*
Solo: Really Bey, you were only gone for 4 days
Bey: So? In Beyonce time, 4 days is 3 weeks *laughs*
Jay: *bringing in the bags* Oh Lord
Bey: *sighs* I'm so tired, I'm going to take a nap *goes upstairs*
Jay: Hold on babe, I'm coming too. *To Solo* You aight?
Solo: Yeah I'm good, me and julez just gone chill and watch a movie.
Jay: Aight then *heads upstairs*

Jay was hoping he could talk about what happened last night in Houston with Bey but when he got upstairs, Bey was passed out on the bed. Shoes, jacket, glasses and all still on.

(Jay)
Aww look at her. My baby is exhausted *takes off her jacket, glasses and shoes and cuddles up next to her and goes to sleep*

Two hours later, Bey wakes up to Jay on the phone with his boy.

Jay: Nigga what you talking bout?
Jay's Friend: Man I ain't wanna tell you but she was with Justin
Jay: Justin who?
JF: Timberlake nigga! White boy who was with T.I.P that day..
Jay: You gotta be fucking with me
JF: Bro I swear, she was all up on him grinding and all that bullshit. And then they both left, I'on know where they went but they left together.
Jay: Yo I'ma call you back

Bey heard him coming and gets scared so she pretends like she was still asleep.

Jay: Bey? BEY?? Don't play, I heard you get up.
Bey: *peeks thru on eye* Hey baby *fake smile*
Jay: Don't give me that bullshit, what's this I hear about you being with Justin a while back?!
Bey: Baby just calm down and have a seat
Jay: No fuck that, I want you to tell me what happened that night
Bey: Baby please just calm down
Jay: This is as calm as Im gone get now talk
Bey: *sighs* Okay the night when I found out you cheated on me with that bitch Traci, I wanted to get back at you. Me and Kelly went out to that club Pulse and I saw Justin there. We started talking and drinking and we started dancing. Then he kissed me but *looks down* I didnt stop him.. I wanted to get back at you so bad so we came here and *tears up* and we started fooling around but he just went down but that's all. I couldn't cheat on you, no matter how much I wanted to hate you *tears streaming down her face* I couldn't. *grabs his hands* Baby I'm sorry
Jay: *snatches away from her* What the fuck? All this shit you telling me about cheating and you go out and do the same shit? Chhhhh I can't.. I mean I really cannot with you. So is the baby mine?
Bey: What?
Jay: IS THE BABY YOU ARE CARRYING MINE?
Bey: Of course it yours, I told you I didn't have sex with him.
Jay: I don't believe you, I really don't believe you. *walks away*
Bey: *runs after him* Baby wait...
Jay: Don't touch me
Bey: *tries to grabs his arm* But baby please
Jay: DONT TOUCH ME! *walks to the door*
Bey: *crying* JAYY!!!
Jay: *slams the door in her face*

Bey couldn't take Jay leaving her again so she broke down right where she was standing. She felt that this time he was leaving for good. All she could do was cry.

Bey: *crying hysterically* Jayyy
Solo: *coming out of the guest room* What is all th---... *sees Bey crying her eyes out* OMG Bey whats wrong? *tries to comfort her*
Bey: *still crying, snatches away from her and runs back to her room*
TBC***********************************************************************************************************************************************************



3 comments:

  1. How DARE you stop here ?????? I can't with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh dang... I KNEW it would come up one of these days. Smh. I just hope he'll believe her story & forgive her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pose! Don't let them make up so fast I like when they goin at it! Update asap!

    ReplyDelete