Monday, February 13, 2012

Thank God!!

(Back In the States)


Mathew: *walks back to the waiting room*


Solo: *sniff* what did she say?


Mat: She said she’ll be here as soon as possible.


Solo: OMG I hope mama’s okay *cries*



Mathew and Kelly comfort her



Kelly: Solo, stop crying, you know Mama T is a survivor. You know she wouldn’t want you crying.


Angie: Yeah all you can do is pray right now.


Solo: *sniff* Okay



Angie, Solo, Mathew and Kelly grabs hands and pray that Miss Tina is okay.




(Airport in France)



Bey: *holding her stomach, crying*


Jay: Bey, baby, stop crying.


Bey: Jay I can’t *sniff* What if mama doesn’t make it? She’s my baby, I don’t know what I would do without her *cries*


Jay: *hugs her* Baby stop crying because one it’s not good for the baby and two mama is going to be fine. She’s always been a trooper. Mathew didn’t say that it was a severe heart attack. It could just be minor. And do not worry about who broke in the family house either. When we get back, I’ll get my boys to find out who it was okay baby? But for now, wipe those tears and have faith.


Bey: *wipes her tears* you’re right. *sniff* okay baby



Jay gets a phone call



Jay: yo wassup? Word? Aight we’ll be there in a minute…


Bey: babe who was that?


Jay: That was Rich (Jay’s Personal Pilot) He’s outside. C’mon…


Bey: okay *grabs her bags*




(3 Hours Later in Houston)



As soon as Bey and Jay get to the hospital, Bey runs as fast as she can (to be 4 months pregnant) to the assistant in the lobby.



Bey: Hi, do you know what room Celestine Ann Beyincé is in?


Lady: *looks through her papers* Yes, She’s in room H-14. Just take the elevator up to H and you’ll see her room.


Bey: Thank you so much *runs to the elevator*



Meanwhile everyone else is in Miss Tina’s room. She just opened her eyes and was beginning to talk.



Solo: Oh my god mama! I’m so happy you’re okay *hugs her*


MT: You didn’t think I was going to let some little old heart attack stop me, did you? *smiles*



Bey then bursts in the room and see’s MT Smiling and automatically runs to her.



Bey: MAMA!! Oh My God Are you okay?



MT: I’m fine baby. I thought you were in France



Bey: Daddy called me and told me you were in the hospital. What happened mama?



MT: Well I was fixin’ me a little something for lunch when I heard a big boom in the front room. I walked into the front room and some big man kicked down the door, saw me, and then ran out. I was so scared; my chest started hurting really bad. I don’t remember much after that except waking up here.


Bey: *hugs her* I’m so happy you’re okay. Do you know what the man looked like?



MT: He had on a mask, I couldn’t see his face. But he was really big and burly.



Jay: well ma, you don’t have to worry about going back there because when you get better, you’re going to New York and staying with me and Bey. No if’s ands or buts about it. And whoever broke in, I’ll find him, don’t worry.


MT: You don’t have to do all of that.


Jay: yes I do. You’re family and I’ll be damned if anything happened to my family.


MT: Awe you’re a sweetie pie *squeezes his cheek*




They all talk a little more until the doctor come in and tells them visiting hours are over. Mathew stayed with Miss Tina while everyone else went to the nearest hotel. They figured they would stay there until Miss Tina got better. No one felt safe in the house.



(Bey&Jay’s Hotel Suite)


Jay: Bey where you at?


Bey: I’m in the bedroom babe…


Jay walks in and sees Bey lying on the bed with his favorite jersey on messing with her laptop.


Jay lies next to her.


Bey: *folding her laptop up and putting it away* Jay?


Jay: yeah?


Bey: are you upset that we had to leave France?


Jay: a little but it was an emergency


Bey: but that did seem like our only time to get away from everything.


Jay: yeah, but as long as I’m with you, I’m fine. When I look in your eyes, all my problems disappear and I feel at peace.


Bey: awe baby I feel the exact same way *smiles*


Jay: *rubs her cheek and kisses her*


Bey: Baby?


Jay: Yes Bey *laughs*


Bey: I want it


Jay: *confused* you want what?


Bey: *bites her lip and climb on top of him* I want IT! *grabs his dick*


Jay: now Bey?


Bey: YES! Right Now *pulls his dick out his boxers*


Jay: well damn Bey, if you say so



Bey started to kiss Jay again, this more passionate. She started making her way down Jay’s chest. She kissed around Jay’s nipples and down to his belly button. She kept going until she got to the tip of Jay’s dick. She slowly lick around the tip teasing him, making him beg for more.



Jay: Bey stop teasing…



Bey ignored him and begin sucking on just the tip. After about 5 minutes of that she finally got to work and stopped teasing him. She licked up and down his dick while he was up there going crazy.



Jay: *moans* Damn Bey, you doing it like a pro


Bey: *still licking* mm you like when I do that?


Jay: hell yeah


Bey: what about this? *strokes his dick while sucking his balls* (EW)


Jay: Ahhh shit


Bey: *deep throats him*


Jay: Ahhh shit Bey *guides her head*



Bey went down one more time and Jay busted his nut right down her throat.



Jay: Damn Bey, I fucking love you girl


Bey: *moving back up with a sexy smirk* I love you too *kisses him*



Jay rolled on top of Bey and slid down her panties. While kissing her, he slid two fingers in her tight kitty.



Bey: mm Jayy


Jay: *replaces his fingers with his lil man*


Bey: *gasp* Oh My Gooooddd mmm


Jay: *slowly pumps in and out of her*


Bey: *moan* Jayy *moans* go faster *moan* please


Jay: *pumps faster*


Bey: ahhhhhhhh damn baby *breathes hard*



Bey begins moaning louder from the pleasurable sensations she is getting from Jay. They go for about 20 minutes and then Jay turns her over and hits it in the spooning position (o_0)



Bey: Ahhh Jayyyyy right there *whimpers*


Jay: Damn Bey you so tight


Bey: *grabs her tiddays* oh my god Jayyyyy yesss


Jay: *reaches over and rubs her pussy*


Bey:*moans loudly* babyyy, Ima cummmmm


Jay: *pumps and rubs faster*



That was all Bey needed cause when he did that she went crazy and came (Twice).


But Jay was not done. After Bey came and went limp, He pumped even faster to get his nut in.



Bey: shit babyyy *moaning and breathing hard* I can’t take anymore *tries to run*


Jay: *pulls her back* just a little longer Bey *grunts*



(Ten Minutes Later)


Bey is now completely limp. She can’t even speak; all she can do is yell Jay’s name and moan. Jay pumps 4 more times and cums inside of her. They lay for about 5 minutes, catching their breath.



Bey: Baby that was amazing!


Jay: I know it was because you never tried to run from me before. It’s that good? *laughs*


Bey: *giggles* YES! I couldn’t take anymore. You was pulling some new stuff tonight.


Jay: *feeling cocky* Yeah I know *smiles*


Bey: *side eyes him* don’t get cocky now old ass. It’s about time you changed it up.


Jay: straight? I’ma let that one slide


Bey: awe baby *kisses him* I’m just kidding... You know I love your old ass *laughs*


Jay: *grabs her waist* whatever Bey *laughs*


And with that, they fell asleep cuddling


TO BE CONTINUED






Shout Out To My Bey Fam. Y'all Know Who Y'all Are. Happy Birthday Ash :))



2 comments: