Friday, February 10, 2012

We Gotta Go NOW

Bey: *waking up* Jay, shhhhh I’m trying to sleep!


Jay: you got a message Bey! *throws her the phone*


Bey: Damn Jay *reads the message* WHAT THE FUCK? How did he get my number?


Jay: You didn’t give it to him?


Bey: No, I haven’t talked to Lyndell in forever. I’m going to call him. *dials the number*


Jay: I’m leaving…


Bey: No you’re not, sit down!


Jay: I’m not fixin’ to listen to you talk to your ex...


Bey: Nigga sit down...


Jay sits down next to her.



*On the Phone*


Lyn: Hey baby, I knew you would call


Bey: Don’t even go there Lyn because you know damn well we’re not even on that level. What was up with that text message? My “bitch ass boyfriend”…


Lyn: He is a bitch, he stole my girl


Bey: One: from what you showed me, I was NEVER your girl… You treated me like shit. Two: He’s not a bitch, He’s more man than you will ever be and you know it. Now I advise you to never call this phone again—


*Jay Cuts Her Off*


Jay: Or I’ma fuck you up lil bitch ass Nigga


Bey: Is that understood?


Lyn: He ain’t gone do shit, I got Something for y'all. Fuck both of ya’ll..


Bey: right, goodbye *hangs up*



Jay: Damn baby thug, you handled that


Bey: *smirks* well you know


Jay: you were looking all sexy with the vein popping out your neck.


Bey: *laughs and covers her neck* shut up


Jay: don’t worry baby, its cute *kisses her neck*


Bey: I guess, do we have to go to dinner tonight? I just want to rest, I’m so tired


Jay: anything for you baby, I’ll cancel the reservations now.


Bey: thank you baby *grabs his face and kisses his lips*



Jay goes to cancel the reservations while Bey goes into the bedroom and takes a nap (Since Jay interrupted her last one) Jay went into the bedroom and cuddled up under her and feel sleep shortly after.



*2 Hours Later*


Bey jumps up out of her sleep


Bey: Owww Shit Shit Shit!!!!!


Jay: *Jumps up* Baby! Baby what’s wrong?


Bey: *tears falling down her face* Fuck Shit Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk


Jay: Is it the baby??? What’s wrong?


Bey: *calming down and wiping her tears* oh shit


Jay: Bey? What the fuck?


Bey: OMG that was the worst leg cramp ever!!!


Jay: *mad* really Beyoncé?


Bey: What Jay? That shit was painful…


Jay: you scared the shit out of me... I thought something was wrong with the baby


Bey: awe baby I’m sorry, it was so excruciating. All I could do was curse, I’m sorry *kisses him*


Jay: You need some water?


Bey: Yes, I’ll go get it, I need to walk that last one off, shit.


Jay: *laughs* Okay baby



Bey got up to get some water. When she was on her way back, she saw her phone lighting up on the table. It was an unknown Number



Bey: *answers* Hello? Who is this?


Mat: Baby girl? It’s your daddy


Bey: Hey daddy, what’s up?


Mat: It’s your mom…


Bey: *getting a little nervous* what about mama? Is she okay?


Mat: She’s in the hospital; you need to get back to the States…


Bey: OMG Daddy!! I’m packing now. Can you please tell me what happened?


Mat: Someone broke into the family house and I guess they scared her pretty bad and she had a heart attack


Bey: YOU WEREN’T THERE WITH HER?


Mat: No, I had a meeting. She said she would be okay…


Bey: Chhh… We’ll be there as soon as possible. *hangs up*



*In the Room*


Bey: Jayyyyy!! Baby we got to go!!


Jay: Why? What’s wrong?


Bey: It’s mama! I’ll explain later, we just really have to go. NOW!


TO BE CONTINUED










2 comments:

  1. NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MAMA TINA OH HELL NAW WHO TF BROKE IN THE HOUSE ITS TIME TO ACT AN ASS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Lyndell broke into that house smh. I really hope that Mama Tina is okay :(

    ReplyDelete