Monday, February 6, 2012

I Have To Tell Them


Excuse Me If Dates Are Wrong. I Totally Forgot When Cadillac Records Came Out But Whatever. It's Not About That Anyways.

On With The Blog...
                                                                                                               

(3 Months Later |January, 2008|)

Bey is now 4 months pregnant and is starting to show. She just finished filming her movie "Cadillac Records" and is starting to do press for it. She's a little nervous because she's not ready to announce that she's pregnant yet.

Bey: *trying on clothes* Okay Jay, what about this one?
Jay: Bey this is the 6th outfit you tried on, they all look gorgeous. Now can you please find something so we can go?
Bey: It's not about looking gorgeous, I don't want the press finding out about the baby. I'm not ready yet.
Jay: Okay let me pick out your outfit.
Bey: *stops him* Are you sure about that?
Jay: Positive *walks in the closet*
Bey: *sighs* Oh lord...

Jay picks out a cute loose pink blouse that's bunched up at the bottom, some black jeggings and a cute pair of Christian Louboutin heels.

Bey: OMG Jay its perfect! *hugs him* Thank you!!
Jay: No problem now hurry up we're gonna be late.

Bey puts on her outfit and they head to Bey's interview with Oprah.

Oprah: Beyoncé!! It's so nice to have you here again
Bey: *Hugs her* It's so nice to be here again
Oprah: Wow, Bey you are glowing!
Bey: Really? Thank you, you're looking good yourself
Oprah: Yes really! and I better. It took them forever to do my hair a make-up.
Bey: *laughs* Silly. So when do I go on?
Oprah: Actually you're first. Its ten minutes til show so you can go over the overview and Stacy here will tell you everything else.
Bey: okay, thanks.

Stace tells her the rest of the details of the show but Bey actually already knows the routine. Stacy sits Bey down and fixes up her make-up. In the midst of their conversation, Stacy spots Bey's baby bump.

Stacy: So um Beyoncé..
Bey: Call me Bey
Stacy: Okay Bey, How far along are you?
Bey: Excuse me?
Stacy: In your pregnancy? *points at her bump*
Bey: *getting a little nervous* Oh no, I'm just full. I had a big breakfast *fake laugh*
Stacy: *puts her hand on her stomach* Doesn't feel like a breakfast baby to me. Its okay *whispers* It'll be our little secret*
Bey: *faint smile*

Bey goes on with her interview making sure when she sits, you can't see her bump. She was trying hard to make sure no one saw it. After the interview, Jay takes Bey to lunch and then home because she said she was tired.

Bey: *sits on the bed and tries to take off her shoes* Uggh Jayyy come here
Jay: *walks in the room* Yeah Baby?
Bey: Can you help with my shoes? They won't come off
Jay: Aight *take her shoes off* What's wrong? You okay?
Bey: Yeah its just...
Jay: What?
Bey: I'm just a little tired, that's all.
Jay: Aww *to her stomach* You wearing mommy out in there. I wish I could be wearing mommy out right now.
Bey: *laughs and hits him playfully* Jayy
Jay: What? I'm being honest, come here. *kisses her neck*
Bey: Mmm
Jay: *kisses her lips while trailing his hand up her thigh*
Bey: Mmm Jay
Jay: Shhhh
Bey: Jay baby wait...
Jay: Why?
Bey: I don't wanna risk anything...
Jay: We're not risking anything. It's okay to have sex while your pregnant
Bey: Are you sure Jay?
Jay: Yes, now just relax baby *kiss her neck again*
Bey: *giving into his kisses* Mm okay

Jay takes off Bey's clothes and his shirt and jeans and climbs on top of Bey. He kisses Bey's neck down to her stomach until he gets to her kitty. She's wetter than ever before. He begins to rub his fingers lightly over her slit teasing her.

Bey: hmmm baby, stop teasing
Jay: shh let me do this

Jay flicks his tongue over her clit sending chills all over her body. He decided to give her what she wanted so he began licking at her cooch, doing laps, driving her crazy.

Bey: Mmm Jay *gasps* Ooooh
Jay: *keeps eating and starts to finger her*
Bey: Ooohh God yesss *moans*
Jay: *fingers her faster*
Bey: Huuuuuuuuu Jayyyyyy *bites her lip* I'm about to cum *moans*

Just as she was about to cum Jay pushed his 11inches inside of her.

Bey: *gasping for air*
Jay: *goes fast*
Bey: Aaah shit baby slow down
Jay: *goes a little slower*

They go slow for a moment until Bey's hormones kick in and she's wants it faster.

Jay: *slowly pumping inside of her*
Bey: Mmm Jay go faster
Jay: You sure Bey?
Bey: Yess fuck me faster

Not having to tell him again, he pins Bey's arms over her head and pumps harder and faster.

Bey: Oooh shit baby *moans* Yeah just like that mmm *tighens her grip around his dick*
Jay: Damn Bey *grunts* Keep doing that *pumps faster*
Bey: Mmm oh my god yesss *digs her nails in his back* Baby don't stop mmhmmm
Jay: Say my name Bey
Bey: Mmm Jayyyy
Jay: Louder *pumps faster*
Bey: *moaning* JAAAAAYYY *whimpers*
Jay: Tell me you love this dick
Bey: Yeeessss baby mmm I love your dickkk
Jay: How much you love this dick?
Bey: mmmm I love your dick so fucking muchh ahhh baby harder
Jay: *goes harder*

They go missionary for about 20 more mins and then Bey gets on top.

Bey: Shiiiit *runs her hand through her hair and bounces on his dick*
Jay: *grabs her hips* fuck Bey... *smacks her ass*
Bey: Mmm *puts one hand on his chest and the other on her cooch*
Jay: *smack her ass* Whose is it?
Bey: *moaning uncontrollably*
Jay: *smacks her ass again* I said whose is it?
Bey: Fuck baby, it's all yours *grinds on his dick*
Jay: *starts pumping inside her*
Bey: Jjjaaaay, I'm bouta cummmm
Jay: *lets out a huge moan* Me toooooo

Bey's last moans were long and loud as she came and fell onto Jays chest.

Jay: Damn baby that was good...
Bey: *slides off of him and says quietly:* I know, it feels better pregnant
Jay: *looks at the clock* Whoa we went at it for a while
Bey: *silent*
Jay: Beyy!
Bey: *asleep*
Jay: Aww I put you to sleep huh? *laughs and puts the blanket over her* Sleep tight babies *kisses her forehead*

(The Next Day)

Bey gets a call from Solo

Solo: Go To MediaFAKEout RIGHT NOW!
Bey: Wait, Why? What's wrong?
Solo: Just Go Look!
Bey: Okay, hold on... *gets her laptop and goes on MFO*

"MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: BEYONCÉ IS PREGNANT!!!!"

Bey: Oh My God! *Continues reading*

"A rock solid source tells us that Beyoncé is indeed pregnant. Beyoncé was on the Oprah show yesterday talking about her new movie "Cadillac Records". Someone who has backstage access told us that Beyoncé was 'glowing' and she was trying to 'hide' her baby bump. Check out pics of the interview below. Congrats Bey!"

Bey: *in tears* Are you serious?
Solo: Did you tell anyone you were pregnant?
Bey: No, *thinks* Wait, Oprah's assistant did notice my bump but she said it was our secret.
Solo: And believed her?
Bey: I never actually told her I was pregnant
Solo: Well do you want to confirm them?
Bey: I have to *sighs* I'm gonna call you back
Solo: Okay sis love you
Bey: Love you too *they hang up*

Bey sighs, burries her face in her palms, and began to cry softly. She knew she was gonna have to tell the press about her being pregnant but she wasn't ready for all that. She wanted to keep it to herself just a little longer.

TBC************************************************************************************************************************************************************




3 comments: